The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Goofyernmost

When I lived in Raleigh, the Durham bulls were a new team... my 1st husband and I got season tickets where you would have the same seats once a month..... and it was really affordable. I enjoyed that.
I really wanted to enjoy it as well. The ticket prices are probably a little higher now $43.00 to $72.00 behind home plate. When I went I think it was around $20. on the third base line. Add in another $20. for parking, and the required hot dog (at least by me) and it got pretty expensive for a minor league game that only lasted, for me and my family for 4.5 innings. There was no electricity in the air, but it rained, on and off, game start and game stop numerous times. They were trying to get to the 7th inning so they didn't have to give rain checks. We couldn't wait any longer, in spite of having umbrella's we looked like we fell into a lake. So dripping wet we headed back to Raleigh. From what I understand, shortly after we left, of course, it stopped raining and they finished the game, which ended very late because of the stops. I may go again sometime, but unless the Doppler radar shows no clouds within a radius of 100 miles, I will save my money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom