The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Urologist directed... OK. Totally understandable. Drinking a 55 gallon drum of water everyday because someone, probably heavily invested in large drummed water stock, says we should, can be more harmful then helpful. Unless otherwise medically advised, drink when thirsty. Let your body tell you when it needs water... it will indeed do that. JMHO... well mine and a few others that would know.

Indeed. I remember the part of this story with the 28 year old from back when...

Cesar R M

So was this good or bad?
its mixed. For example, most of the boardwalk staterooms will lose their view to the sea and the aquatheater thanks to the abyss slide.
A lot of areas were tweaked or removed. For example, there is no longer a bar right before the aquatheater, the slide will fall there.
They also removed some lounges and made some stuff (like the kids clubs) smaller.
They changed other venues to add more staterooms.

Cesar R M

I have a rant against the US Postal Service. I ordered some supplements and a hose part thingy for our pool yesterday. It was actually out for delivery today. Amazing, right? You know what else is amazing, The Ring doorbell camera. I was not home when USPS arrived, but I did get a notification that there was movement by my front door around noon. I happened to turn on the app and saw the lawn guys using the blower to clean off the walk from grass clippings. I also happened to catch the mail truck drive to our mailbox, put mail in and drive away. So then to my surprise I got an email from Amazon that my package could not be delivered because there was an obstruction that didn’t allow the mail person to drop the package at my front door? What??? I have on video that there was no obstruction. A couple of landscape guys were finishing up. They were walking back to their truck. They didn’t even block the driveway. There obviously was plenty of room to get to the mailbox which is at the beginning of the driveway. My guess is the mail person was too lazy to walk to the front door. It is not a long walk. Maybe 25 footsteps. Maybe she mistook the landscape men for guard dogs and was afraid of them
Considering the constant amazon package thief that has been happening alot in the US. Perhaps the driver did not wanted to risk the package with the landscape men nearby? Aka suspecting they might steal the package?

donaldtoo

Our predicted forecast for the coming weekend. The cheerleaders from her gym (all squads) are having a carwash Saturday. We have family visiting, but I considered having her go for an hour or 2. With those temperatures, no way. It should get rescheduled, but it won’t be.
View attachment 390695

Oh my. Yep, way too warm for the youngsters in every way at those temps...!!!
Although, Saturday, especially, would be our kinda’ temps...!!!!! :happy:
But, did it actually get that warm-ish...???!!!!! :hilarious:;)

Last edited:

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
I have a rant against the US Postal Service. I ordered some supplements and a hose part thingy for our pool yesterday. It was actually out for delivery today. Amazing, right? You know what else is amazing, The Ring doorbell camera. I was not home when USPS arrived, but I did get a notification that there was movement by my front door around noon. I happened to turn on the app and saw the lawn guys using the blower to clean off the walk from grass clippings. I also happened to catch the mail truck drive to our mailbox, put mail in and drive away. So then to my surprise I got an email from Amazon that my package could not be delivered because there was an obstruction that didn’t allow the mail person to drop the package at my front door? What??? I have on video that there was no obstruction. A couple of landscape guys were finishing up. They were walking back to their truck. They didn’t even block the driveway. There obviously was plenty of room to get to the mailbox which is at the beginning of the driveway. My guess is the mail person was too lazy to walk to the front door. It is not a long walk. Maybe 25 footsteps. Maybe she mistook the landscape men for guard dogs and was afraid of them
Had that happen to me too. Referenced animal interference. I guess that meant the horses out in the pasture, because they were the only animals around...

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Gotta say I really don’t miss my house the way I thought I was going to At my age it is almost a responsibility I was ready to let go of. But tonight wanting to be outside. So nice out I missed that freedom of a home. When you walk outside without your keys and three locked steel fire door stand between you and your condo. :rolleyes:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I can try that. This is the first time something like this has ever happened. Even when we’ve had bad weather I have had packages delivered at the front door. I loved the first mailman that we had here. If we had a package, he would walk our mail and the package to the front door and hand deliver it. The best mailman ever. He retired a few years ago.

I can relate. We also had an excellent mailman for quite a few years, and then he was transferred to another route about 2 years ago. Delivery has never been the same since he left. Zero consistency -- different people all the time, and sometimes the mail doesn't even come until after 4:30 in the afternoon. Our previous mailman delivered by 11 AM weekdays. He'd even put any packages out of (street) sight, in the corner of the front porch, to protect them for us. We miss him, and also because we got to know him as well, while he was on our route. :(

MySmallWorldof4

I've often sneezed 7 times in a row. Some sort of allergy sneeze -- oh by the way, if I overeat -- I sneeze like that! :p
I see your 7 sneezes and raise you 11 more. I will once in awhile get what I call “sneezing attacks”. Something will trigger it and I will sneeze for what feels like forever. My dh said the highest he counted was 18. He says he always counts my sneezes to see if I will beat my record. My kids constantly say “Bless you” each time. It can be quite funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom