The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

You hit the nail in the other issue.
Bale has been more hurt than actually playing. And if you consider how Ronaldo was available almost every single game and was one of the most reliability in terms of health. I think Zidane had in his mind that Bale just wasn't trying. He was "living the life" while getting hurt left and right.

As for Navas, remember that he started to make some very weird unforced errors that costed games. He was getting old and made me wonder if Zidane and Florentino were thinking Navas was going to degrade as fast or faster than the last years of Casillas.

In the other hand.. Real Madrid is always real madrid, they change players like socks. The grab whatever feels "galactico" for the moment.
No surprise why they were hunting for Neymar as soon he left Barcelona. Dude is also a total diva.

I can’t stand Neymar. I think he’s the worst display of sportsmanship and he’s a brat - no better word to describe him.
I know he wants to come back to Barca.. I’m hoping he doesn’t!!!

Rista1313

I just got done cleaning my porch. I washed all the walls, furniture, floors etc... so I sit down to relax and what do I see in front of me, a dead bug and a spider web that I missed in my cleaning. 😒 I’ll get it when I get up but I can’t beleive I missed it, it’s right there! 😃

Don't you hate that? I swear I sweep and sweep and sweep are hardwoods, and then I sit down and see everything I missed!

Rista1313

Just for fun I've been looking at what it would be staying off site, versus onsite. Once I rent and car and pay all food out of pocket, and pay for parking at Disney... it really doesn't save a dime... (as staying at a value) How do people figure it's cheaper? I guess if they drove their own car, and ate dinners outside the park, it could be somewhat cheaper.

Goofyernmost

Just for fun I've been looking at what it would be staying off site, versus onsite. Once I rent and car and pay all food out of pocket, and pay for parking at Disney... it really doesn't save a dime... (as staying at a value) How do people figure it's cheaper? I guess if they drove their own car, and ate dinners outside the park, it could be somewhat cheaper.
It is a huge savings with your own car, but even with a rental it is cheaper then a daily rate just in a Disney hotel. Don't under estimate what Disney charges for food and daily stay charges in one of the resorts, unless it is POP which is the same size room as my walk in closet. Comparatively, there is no question about how much more it costs to stay onsite. I do understand that people like to stay onsite because of the theming and convenience, but there is no comparison when it comes to cost and ease of dining (no advance reservations). Even with free dining... nothing is free especially at Disney. Now with Disney's flat out robbery with the parking fees for people with cars, it cancels out the savings for parking that offsiters pay. I eat breakfast offsite, lunch at a counter service in the parks and offsite again for dinner and a break to return later for the evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom