The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Except for socks I don't own any white clothing. I will go out on a limb here and say that I highly doubt that I have anything that can be titled delicate either. I haven't found anything yet that has colors that run. My socks still come out white and if they don't I will just toss them and go buy some new ones. I'm crazy like that.
The curse of being short and, ahem, well endowed is that I have to wear camis under basically everything. Most of those are white. And then most of my wear-to-work blouses need to go on a delicate cycle. I just throw everything in on the delicate cycle. It just takes a bit more time to run. No reason I can't do them all together

I felt like I'd been living my whole life wrong the day I realized this.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Well the Press can leave the Chicago Lagoon today caught.
Chance was caught by Gator catcher brought up from Florida.
Wonder where they have taken him too.

dreamstime_s_28668252.jpg
Update

The Gator guy said he had been a pet. Was shy and used to being handled by humans.

Chase will be moving to Florida and will reside at a Gator Sanctuary

Gabe1

Weather is getting hotter here, too. Jack is already slowing down after his walk. He comes in panting like he's out of breath. :( Hubs is shortening the route a bit to shorten the time outside with him, during the hotter/humid days of summer.

Poor Jack. :( Walter use to be the same way. He always want to go for his walk but he had a mind of his own. We averaged 5 miles a day. In hot weather he'd just stop and turn around and head home. I always took his queue. Some call them Dumb animals, they are not really.

I still laugh at Walter going out in the rain and him looking at me like as if I made the rain fall out of the sky.

Gabe1

I’m finally back from my Disney cruise! After two long flights, I’m back home! I flew out of Vancouver, and while it’s normally not a crazy airport today it was! Recently I’ve been feeling like airports are so crazy and you have to show up super early or you’ll miss your flight. I’ll be posting pictures after I get some good sleep!

Look forward to your recap!

Gabe1

Discounts announced this morning;)

Brightened my day! I was not amused that SW was 1/2 opening at the beginning of our long trip. WDW altered their fall offerings mostly to summer. It appears their was not enough fans wanting to see a partial opening. Same happened when they tried that with half of FLE. So it pleases me that Disney is conceding September is a slower season for 2019. But seriously why for our Christmas Trip they want to open SW! But nabbed a great rate for October at Coronado because of new offers.

Time will tell how I view our visits in the later months of 2019

Gabe1

Good price and good variety. I have been doing that too. The local super markets are way overpriced.

Like how a pack of 2 shaving blades cost 12 USD, but in amazon a pack of 15 blades cost 25 USD.

Amazon Prime has some very good deals on everyday staples and all delivered to your door. We have Club memberships at both Sam's and COSTCO which memberships are under my business so I am granted early bird hours. Their prices are good vs regular box store prices.

I really could see me ordering more and more staples via Amazon. That kinda shopping I dread.

Gabe1

It may reach almost 100 on Saturday. (I'm staying indoors with Jack. LOL . . .:p ) Dogs sleep many hours during the day -- maybe I'll do that, too. :joyfull:

My goal though I'd like to borrow Jack to keep me company. At this time of the year I generally spend little time indoors. I will for a few days.

I know people acclimate to their regions temperatures but by this weekend our temp range will vary 140 degrees from January to July. Don't know how any of systems can acclimate with that type of variance.

Cesar R M

Did y’all by some chance do both the Mission Control and Space training tours, which you can do if you show up earlier in the day than we did...?
I did, it took an hour or so of waiting in line.
I got packed by 12:00 pm.

Unfortunately the tour while amazing, was underhelming as it was a very quick trip.
Wish we could have gone to the training area. But it does cost like.. 300+ USD and has a reservation wait of 6 months?

MySmallWorldof4

Except for socks I don't own any white clothing. I will go out on a limb here and say that I highly doubt that I have anything that can be titled delicate either. I haven't found anything yet that has colors that run. My socks still come out white and if they don't I will just toss them and go buy some new ones. I'm crazy like that.
We don’t have too many whites either. I don’t like to worry about stains. I wash everything in cold and haven’t had any issues.

MySmallWorldof4

We are definitely going! I have been busy looking at the announcements and peeking at what will be offered. There will be a lot of good choices this year. I'm excited about it but I'm trying not to count away the days of summer, because when I return from Expo I have to go back to work. Literally, we land at 5:00 am and I have to be to work by 8am. It is just boring inservice but still....
Whoa!

Tony the Tigger

Woke up just after 5AM to see a voicemail right at 5AM. Turned out to be the City of Fort Lauderdale. We may be without water for 24-36 hours while they repair a broken watermain. There is currently no water feeding the five water treatment plants and it will all be shut off as early as this morning. This will affect residents and businesses including neighboring towns that get their water from Fort Lauderdale.

Brian is still asleep. I’m barely awake lol but changed out Kylie’s water plus an extra bowl, filled a few pitchers in the fridge, and showered. So far it’s still on, I’m debating whether to wake him up to shower before work.

Not really worried about it, I have about 8 or 9 jugs for the dispenser at the store, just didn’t want to be caught with nothing at home.

Rista1313

Woke up just after 5AM to see a voicemail right at 5AM. Turned out to be the City of Fort Lauderdale. We may be without water for 24-36 hours while they repair a broken watermain. There is currently no water feeding the five water treatment plants and it will all be shut off as early as this morning. This will affect residents and businesses including neighboring towns that get their water from Fort Lauderdale.

Brian is still asleep. I’m barely awake lol but changed out Kylie’s water plus an extra bowl, filled a few pitchers in the fridge, and showered. So far it’s still on, I’m debating whether to wake him up to shower before work.

Not really worried about it, I have about 8 or 9 jugs for the dispenser at the store, just didn’t want to be caught with nothing at home.

My friend always fills the bathtub with water if she knows in advance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom