The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Welp, lost my job this morning. According to HR, 2 people went and reported me (and a few others) for "harassment", one being the cleaning guy. The cleaning guy was one to get in everybody's way but get mad when you had to avoid hitting him with a cart or pallet, and the other kid was known to make racial jokes but you couldnt make any jokes towards him. I'm beyond ed off.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Welp, lost my job this morning. According to HR, 2 people went and reported me (and a few others) for "harassment", one being the cleaning guy. The cleaning guy was one to get in everybody's way but get mad when you had to avoid hitting him with a cart or pallet, and the other kid was known to make racial jokes but you couldnt make any jokes towards him. I'm beyond ****ed off.

I'm sorry you lost your job. I hope you find something else easily.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
My DH was an hour late to work yesterday due to the clock being off. 😉My rant early morning yesterday.
Doesn't matter if the power goes out 😉

StarWarsGirl

Welp, lost my job this morning. According to HR, 2 people went and reported me (and a few others) for "harassment", one being the cleaning guy. The cleaning guy was one to get in everybody's way but get mad when you had to avoid hitting him with a cart or pallet, and the other kid was known to make racial jokes but you couldnt make any jokes towards him. I'm beyond ****ed off.
Ugh. That place was so toxic. You're better off elsewhere

donaldtoo

I did, it took an hour or so of waiting in line.
I got packed by 12:00 pm.

Unfortunately the tour while amazing, was underhelming as it was a very quick trip.
Wish we could have gone to the training area. But it does cost like.. 300+ USD and has a reservation wait of 6 months?

JSC was definitely packed when we got there early Friday afternoon.
But, we waited in line for the tram for only about 10 minutes to do the Mission Control Tour. They say the tour lasts about 1-1/2 hours, but, we were on it for about 1-3/4 hours, according to the time stamps on my iPhone pics. We went at a pretty leisurely pace, and were never rushed at all, especially in the Saturn V building. You took a tram there, and then got another tram for either the Mission Control Tour or the Space Training Tour. Then they take you back to the SV area and, if there is enough time before closing, you can take the other tour. All of this, plus all of the other exhibits, were included in the $29.95 (Emy was free ☺) admission price.
You can also have lunch with an astronaut for $69.95, and there is also the Level 9 VIP tour that lasts between 4 and 5 hours for $179.95. The price of admission is included in both.
I didn't see anything for $300 on their site, unless I missed it...?
I know their memberships can get pricey depending on what level you purchase...from $55 for an Individual Membership all the way up to $1,000 for a Patron Membership.
Also, they mention on there site that tours and such can change at any time, due to the fact that it is a working facility and the dynamic nature of such regarding ongoing operations.
Something like that may have affected your touring during your visit.
Hope you can return at some point and have a better experience....!!! :)
Anyway, our visit went really well, and we want to go back again in the not-to-distant future, due to the fact that we didn't have time to experience everything we wanted to. But, it was still a really amazing and awesome experience for us...!!!!! :happy:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
All, I have a confession. As much as I love Disney, I am more excited about the Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance coming out at the end of August on Netflix versus Galaxy's Edge opening at Disney.😬😳

A friend of our brother borrowed that VHS from us when we were a kid, and his dad "accidentally" recorded an adult film scene in the middle of it when it was at the friend's house. That was my first glimpse at adult films and it ruined the Dark Crystal for us. I was like... eight. I see all the hype around the remake and I'm over here like... nope. nope. all the nope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom