The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

For the first time in my life I’m scared of a destination. I cancelled our DR trip earlier this week after another American death was announced. I’ve changed or cancelled vacations before... but never cancelled this last minute!!! We were supposed to leave in the 22!!! I was sooo looking forward to this trip.

Delta is giving me 6 months to use my tickets. I originally thought of just going to a different destination on these same dates, but I’m really hoping that the FBI gets to the bottom of this soon, and that I will feel safe to return.
Level 2 travel warnings usually don’t worry me, but the crime combined with dropping dead after a drink, I just don’t want to be worried the entire stay.
Don’t blame you for canceling when you won’t feel safe for you and T. There are other places to go though. How about going back to the Keys or Alaska

MySmallWorldof4

A friend of mine sent me an article yesterday, to make me feel better about my decision. “The Points Guy” is recommending to rethink the DR and book elsewhere, that makes me feel better in knowing I’m not just a chicken. ;)

Whoa! That is nuts!

12in12

Yesterday was the second anniversary of the Grenfell fire so quite a depressing day.
I decided to make today fun by going to see Aladdin and afterwards going out to dinner. I let my friends choose the restaurant and they went with a Brazilian BBQ one so that is going to be interested.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom