The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I never really understood the hype of Chick-fil-A. I remember when I was in high school and we were at a speech and debate tournament in the one place in Wyoming that had Chick-fil-A. We went there, and it was fine, but I definitely prefer KFC. Then again, I really don't like waffle fries. I think that's maybe the only time I ever ate at one. There may have been one other, but I don't remember for sure. It's that memorable. And now I wouldn't go there if I could, for personal reasons, but it helps that I don't particularly like the food there, so I don't feel like it's a sacrifice not to eat there.
Plus the huge drama surrounding the bad behavior of Chick-a-fil 's owners.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Half-day Friday office treat breakfast tacos...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hungry::)

View attachment 373127

Yum! We're going out after 6, for our usual Friday night dinner. I might get fish tonight. :hungry:

Last day of staycation here--how did this week fly by so quckly? It wasn't like I traveled to a vacation destination--I was here, and did both onsite and off-site errands, etc.

donaldtoo

Yum! We're going out after 6, for our usual Friday night dinner. I might get fish tonight. :hungry:

Last day of staycation here--how did this week fly by so quckly? It wasn't like I traveled to a vacation destination--I was here, and did both onsite and off-site errands, etc.

What’s funny is even more breakfast tacos showed up in the kitchen a little while later...there was a big meeting in our commercial conference room this morning and breakfast tacos were provided for that as well, and they had about 15 leftovers...!!!!! :hungry:
I had a brisket and egg one that was sooooo darn good I snagged a couple more, dropped ‘em in an initialed ziplock bag, and put ‘em in the office fridge for breakfast and/or lunch Monday...!!!!! :hilarious:

Hope y’all enjoy your traditional Friday night meal, as per usual...!!! :)
I LUVS me some fish too...!!!!! :hungry:
Would love to see some food pics, but, it sounds like neither of y’all have phones that will accommodate such things, like most of the rest of us sillies here do...!!!!! :D:hilarious:;):)

Sadness that your staycation is almost over, but, it sounds like it was an enjoyable and stress-free one, which, of course, is the most important part of any “cation”...!!!!! :D:hilarious:;):)

donaldtoo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom