The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
If the horse I pick wins, I would be paying for everyone's dessert in the party at Malibu Moo's Frozen Griddle when we go to Door County Next Month. I picked there because guessing I wouldn't be allowed to pay for dinner at Bayside Tavern based on my experience.

Malibu Moo's Frozen Griddle is best known Frozen Custard and be the only place in Door County that has Hawaiian shaved ice. They located in Fish Creek with it close to a marina.

Malibu Moo's has lot of combinations and Sundaes. The combinations are different than the Sundaes there.

Here is the menu for Malibu Moo's:

I so dislike how today’s race ultimately ended. Not because of fairness but because of the delayed real winner. Not good for real winner or the dethroned. Disappointing no matter who you had $$$!on or not.

wdwfan4ver

I so dislike how today’s race ultimately ended. Not because of fairness but because of the delayed real winner. Not good for real winner or the dethroned. Disappointing no matter who you had $$$!on or not.
I agree. I don't understand what took so long either. I understand looking at video, but not the amount of time it took for making a decision. I also didn't like the interviews taking place while the result was being reviewed.

What bothered me was it was not explained in simple terms during the delay originally.

I actually didn't know the rule that got a horse dethroned ahead of time.

My knowledge of horse racing is only the majors, the surfaces, what are good post positions for the Kentucky derby, and try to know information about each horse before the Kentucky derby.

Last edited:

Rista1313

Gabe1

Gabe1

We went to Balmoral tonight. A Scottish restaurant. Complete with bag piper outside. It was good, one of those pricey, only once every few years type places.

View attachment 369419
View attachment 369420
My venison
View attachment 369421
DH’s Pheasant
View attachment 369422
View attachment 369423
Mini dessert plate. Sticky toffee pudding, Millionaire's shortbread, and strawberry meringue.

It looks amazing. And if you want to justify, so much cheaper that the Signature meals At
WDW. I'm not overly familar with the area, St Charles yes but that is aboutit

Songbird76

Staying off the highway is much faster and easier. Remind me and I'll give you directions
Oh, I did google maps driving directions...it says it's 14 minutes from Royal Pacific to the Cheesecake factory (not on the highway), 11 minutes from Doubletree to Chuy's, and about the same to the Disney outlets from each of our resorts, and I have a friend in Kissimmee who will probably be more than happy to go shopping with me, and she knows the way. I'm not sure if that's the cheesecake factory we went to back in 2010, but we went to one and she and her husband got us there. I'm lucky I won't be the one driving...I hate driving!

Songbird76

Campton Hills? It was about 6 miles north of St. Charles.
Oh wow, you are right there in the area my mom grew up! A couple of my cousins still live in the Dundee area, but everyone else has either moved or passed away. When I was growing up, we would go visit every couple of years and there were hundreds of cousins and aunts and uncles to see. Sad that they are mostly gone now....I have no excuse to go visit.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom