The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

These descriptive team names and photos for all of them, made me burst out laughing here this morning! :hilarious:

Looks like you all had a blast. P.S.: I love the cowboy hats on a few of the guys -- real Texas stuff. (I rarely see that style up here; I always liked cowboy hats, though. The only other place I've seen them is from a trip, years ago, to Colorado. Colorado and Texas have some similarities.)

Hahaaa...!!! :)
Our Marketing Director, in coordination with our Office Manager and Office Assistant, always manage to come up with some fun stuff, all the way around...!!!!! :happy:

We got many compliments on our silliness from the staff and a few other groups there...we work our behinds off, but, when the time comes, we can also play our behinds off, too...!!!!!!! :joyfull:;):)

And yep, there are still plenty of cowboy hats, and other western wear, and western wear shops down this way, and I’m all good with that...!!!!! :happy:
Although DWifey and I haven’t gone out to dance, specifically, in quite some time, we can still both Texas Two Step and waltz, as the kiddos had the band, on our Dec. of ‘17 Christmas-ish cruise, call us out to do...!!!!!!! :joyfull::inlove::happy:

D1B0366A-C742-46AD-9E60-1594B01CCB64.jpeg
0CADBCDF-DADD-440B-A88D-9AA01A3EC386.jpeg

wdwfan4ver

If the horse I pick wins, I would be paying for everyone's dessert in the party at Malibu Moo's Frozen Griddle when we go to Door County Next Month. I picked there because guessing I wouldn't be allowed to pay for dinner at Bayside Tavern based on my experience.

Malibu Moo's Frozen Griddle is best known Frozen Custard and be the only place in Door County that has Hawaiian shaved ice. They located in Fish Creek with it close to a marina.

Malibu Moo's has lot of combinations and Sundaes. The combinations are different than the Sundaes there.

Here is the menu for Malibu Moo's:

CoreNovawarAMM

Watchin’ the marathon on TBS...!!! :)
I can never resist any of the first 3 original movies, the rest, mostly, meh.
Will watch TFA and Rogue One later.
TFA was the last movie I ever even paid to see in a theater, :cyclops: and I haven’t seen Rogue One yet.
Just got done watching Attack of the Clones on Blu-ray...we’re kinda picking and choosing which ones to watch right now.

wdwfan4ver

Some horses like racing in the rain. Rain is one of the important elements in horse racing in terms of how skilled a horse is. A wet surface is a wild card and can a cause a long shot to win the race. Some horses each year did have experience racing in the year and people will know how good the horse is in the rain.

The ones that never raced in the rain before is a wild card in terms of that horse might be afraid of racing in slop.

I picked a horse that is solid in slop, but did not win today. I picked the horse I did because I saw the weather predications of a chance of rain.

My younger brother and my dad dad also picked horses that does very well in racing in slop. They didn't win either.

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Some horses like racing in the rain. Rain is one of the important elements in horse racing in terms of how skilled a horse it. A wet surface is a wild card and can a cause a long shot to win the race. Some horses each year did have experience racing in the year and people will know how good the horse is in the rain.

The ones that never raced in the rain before is a wild card in terms of that horse might be afraid of racing in slop.

I picked a horse that is solid in slop, but did not win today. I picked the horse I did because I saw the weather predications of a chance of rain.

My younger brother and my dad dad also picked horses that does very well in racing in slop. They didn't win either.

Good to know. I know nothing about horse racing. But now I know a little something. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom