The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Happy Valentines Day from Buddy and a Philmonster! 😜
View attachment 350111

Nice photo, Buddy! Hope your Valentine's Day was fun. (Last night after work, hubs and I went to our city hall and paid the (MA auto) excise tax bill, and paid the dog's 2019 tag bill, (because we can't rely on our dog to do that). :p (Note: our city hall is only open one night a week and we were getting near the cutoff date for the bills, so had no choice but to go last night.)

So, no Valentines dinner celebration last night--I hate it when Valentines falls on a work night! At least we exchanged cards and small gifts, but we'll also go out this weekend instead.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Tony the Tigger

Needless to say, the show was fantastic and moving. Best unobstructed view I’ve had in years, with minimal effort, and ignoring my FP and the long line that went with it.

The drink from nearby UK, the chat to pass the time, and the best nighttime show ever.

Got out of WS so fast, over to MouseGear for Kylie’s Minnie collar with no line, picked up the pup with no line, and drove back to the hotel in Tampa.

On the downside...I’ve slept two hours.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Needless to say, the show was fantastic and moving. Best unobstructed view I’ve had in years, with minimal effort, and ignoring my FP and the long line that went with it.

The drink from nearby UK, the chat to pass the time, and the best nighttime show ever.

Got out of WS so fast, over to MouseGear for Kylie’s Minnie collar with no line, picked up the pup with no line, and drove back to the hotel in Tampa.

On the downside...I’ve slept two hours.

Happy to hear that you got Kylie an exquisite Minnie collar!

I'm surprised you got even two hours with the non-stop activities you pack into your day. (Although, it is a bit odd that the drink from the UK didn't knock you out a bit more, to help with sleep.) Oh well, tonight you'll catch up on your sleep. (I never sleep well in hotels.)

Tony the Tigger

Happy to hear that you got Kylie an exquisite Minnie collar!

I'm surprised you got even two hours with the non-stop activities you pack into your day. (Although, it is a bit odd that the drink from the UK didn't knock you out a bit more, to help with sleep.) Oh well, tonight you'll catch up on your sleep. (I never sleep well in hotels.)

Especially with Brian getting back from work an hour ago. Of course,he’s sleeping already.

Will put this on in the (later) morning - I love the bow!
1B1B01C0-CE1A-49AA-8A68-7C7BE3C2DAC7.jpeg

Hotel breakfast (which is really nice) starts in 42 minutes. I may just wait.

Rista1313

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Especially with Brian getting back from work an hour ago. Of course,he’s sleeping already.

Will put this on in the (later) morning - I love the bow!
View attachment 350165

Hotel breakfast (which is really nice) starts in 42 minutes. I may just wait.

Love the collar. My dog doesn’t wear collars but she has the Minnie leash like this and the Minnie harness. It is so cute. I think she likes the Minnie harness too because she seems to have a little more prance in her step when she wears it on walks. 🙂

Goofyernmost

OK, I wasn’t gonna’ post this from the restaurant tonight, but, it’s crackin’ me up too much not to...!!!!!!! :hilarious:

View attachment 350138

Of all the places to find a “Hidden Mickey”...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious::D;):)
Must have been a day for unique urinals. I went to lunch with my daughter at a Bar & Grill. When I went to the men's room to wash my hands I saw something that made me just break out laughing (sorry no picture). It was a urinal that looked like it was made out of a beer keg. Talk about appropriate! All I could think was what a perfect example of the circle of life for beer. What goes out of it eventually returns to it. (slightly altered) 🍺😃

Last edited:

THE Monorail Lime

I hate the guys that just want girls for their looks, and I think that's why she was so attracted to me because I'm not like other guys, yeah, she’s very pretty, but her personalty is what attracted me in the first place. The problem with guys today is they, just want certain parts of girl, but they they call them horrible things, the guys who cheat or miss treat a girl, shouldn’t have one

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom