The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Be careful tomorrow. I don't know if this will work for you but a few people by me are going in early today and have made arrangements to stay by their work tonight.

Thanks. It will be fine. I'll have a ride home from the train station later on today, and a ride to the station in the AM. If it's really icy tomorrow morning, we'll hold off a while until the salt make the side roads passable.

Songbird76

It's coming, we're just waiting to hear how bad it will be:mad: As of now it's going to be 8+ plus ice on top of the snow. The best case will be all snow meaning over a foot, worst case 4 inches and major icing:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
On the bright side, you're covered should you run out of space in your freezer. We call outside "The big fridge" during the winter. Anything that doesn't fit in our fridge, we just set outside. (only drinks and things that won't attract animals.)

Rista1313

Just got the call that there is no school today. We are supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow, I’ve heard the plow go by a couple of time but I have not looked outside yet. Oh happy day.

Ugh.. I'm working at home... we got a bunch of freezing rain and snow and the roads are crappy... glad I decided to bring my laptop home.
Your trip is looking more bleak by the day =( Sorry Friend!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom