The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It has been more than two hours and I very much regret. I now have lower back pain. Well it IS too late and I also hope I enjoy it.

Glad you finally did get on it. (I knew it was a mistake once you said you were going to backtrack on it, after you rode Navi. Doesn't take long for the lines to be well over an hour or two, or even more, for FOP. Always go first thing, and you can go on other rides later.)

You see, the only way I knew I'd get on FOP (last May) was to go to an early morning opening of AK for on-property hotel guests. Got an early bus and this really helped to get there well before the huge crowds. Now, it was still busy and people made a beeline to get over to Pandora, but I can tell you that I was in and out of FOP within 35-40 minutes. And the outdoor queue was fascinating to walk through, so I didn't mind at all.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Both the target and Walmart ads have been leaked and not only am I unimpressed by the sales I believe although I could be wrong it seems they are opening even earlier:eek: It used to be fun going out for a 3am opening but 3 or 4 in the afternoon on Thanksgiving is …… I'm trying to think of a word I can use without it getting censored:angelic: anyhoo I'm only going to Joann to do some stocking up and a few small local places if I don't get to them before that weekend.

MySmallWorldof4

Both the target and Walmart ads have been leaked and not only am I unimpressed by the sales I believe although I could be wrong it seems they are opening even earlier:eek: It used to be fun going out for a 3am opening but 3 or 4 in the afternoon on Thanksgiving is …… I'm trying to think of a word I can use without it getting censored:angelic: anyhoo I'm only going to Joann to do some stocking up and a few small local places if I don't get to them before that weekend.
Bet none of them have a Breville toaster oven on sale.:rolleyes:

SteveBrickNJ

Glad you finally did get on it. (I knew it was a mistake once you said you were going to backtrack on it, after you rode Navi. Doesn't take long for the lines to be well over an hour or two, or even more, for FOP. Always go first thing, and you can go on other rides later.)

You see, the only way I knew I'd get on FOP (last May) was to go to an early morning opening of AK for on-property hotel guests. Got an early bus and this really helped to get there well before the huge crowds. Now, it was still busy and people made a beeline to get over to Pandora, but I can tell you that I was in and out of FOP within 35-40 minutes. And the outdoor queue was fascinating to walk through, so I didn't mind at all.
Live and learn my friend :) When my teen is old enough to marry....has a kid...that kid turns 4...then we will go again and get it right LOL :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Wrapping it up here for the night. Tomorrow, gotta get a bus at 5:45 AM to work. We have day-long meetings and then an evening dinner off-site, with about 40 people. Normally I'd like the free dinner at the fancy schmancy, but after working extra hours, I'd rather not go. :cautious: I'll get home probably around 9 PM.

So happy Friday tomorrow to the rest of you, anyway. I'll check back in on Saturday. :cat:

MySmallWorldof4

Most likely not:( Saw this https://www.bfads.net/stores/kohls/ads/black-friday/page-14# You may want to check the reviews on the nuwave and order it on line.
Too tall. I want to fit it in my new kitchen cart. Sadly the height between the shelves is 10 inches. I don't want it on top because I have a stupid issue with sight lines. I basically don't want to see it. I know, stupid. The smallest Breville will fit, but it is not convection. There is a Hamilton Beach convection toaster that will fit, but it is not the prettiest thing. Yep, first world problems.:rolleyes:

MySmallWorldof4

Wrapping it up here for the night. Tomorrow, gotta get a bus at 5:45 AM to work. We have day-long meetings and then an evening dinner off-site, with about 40 people. Normally I'd like the free dinner at the fancy schmancy, but after working extra hours, I'd rather not go. :cautious: I'll get home probably around 9 PM.

So happy Friday tomorrow to the rest of you, anyway. I'll check back in on Saturday. :cat:
Sympathy like. I hope the food will be good at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom