The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Giggle. I knew 2 cats that like baths but yes for the most part giggle
Jasmine is not one of them. She's got this thick, double coat that she cannot get clean on her own. It doesn't help that she's fat and can't reach her back as well. And of course, even though Belle goes after her, she won't let Belle clean her.

Her fur is very soft now after a bath. And I am quite beat up.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Mine is now an hour and a half off. I am on some new medication though and that may be causing some of it. I now have incorporated falling asleep in the mid-afternoon while making like I'm watching TV a major part of my sleep procedure. I have never napped in my life until this year.
I hear naps are nice. I sort of got one the other day, well my eyes were closed for a short while:banghead:

Songbird76

Pup family here, all the way...!!!!!!! 🐶🐕:inlove:
But, I will design rooms for whatever pet anyone has, as long as your “checks” don’t bounce...!!! ;)
How about alligators? There was a story on the news here about some guy who was evicted from his home and when officials showed up to move his stuff out, they found a big alligator in his bathtub. The guy had been keeping him as a pet and was very upset that animal control was called in to pick him up.
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/...-confiscated-kansas-city-tenant-evicted-vgtrn

Songbird76

Hey guys.. wish me luck.

I finally got someone from Canada that is interested in my services. This might be a potential life changer if they agreed to sponsor me for Canadian temp work permit. (as in they contacted me directly and I just resent my papers)
Oh that's great!! I hope it works out for you!! Keep us posted!

Edit: Sorry...I hope it isn't a scam type thing. Are you planning on retaking the test that you weren't happy with?

Goofyernmost

I hear naps are nice. I sort of got one the other day, well my eyes were closed for a short while:banghead:
My problem with them is more mental then anything else. As I was growing up, my Father loved taking naps. My Mother would go ballistic and yell about how he was "going to have an eternity of sleep, while you are alive live it". Except for just a while before my Sleep Apnea was diagnosed I never felt tired during the day. I still can't lie down and nap, but, I can doze off while sitting in my chair. I assume that is because then it isn't intentional. :joyfull: No one sits down in front of a TV because they want to take a nap do they?

21stamps

At least it is an indoor sport. ;)

True!

Here’s what’s funny about that photo.. I was in the basement doing laundry. T was asleep in bed (or so I thought).. suddenly I hear a “boom boom boom”... run upstairs thinking my dog did something.

NOPE.

It’s T, by the front closet..out of his pjs and totally dressed.

He said “Mom, I had to pick out clothes and try them on, and then I had to get my basketball to make sure it all felt good. Tomorrow is the first day of school basketball. That’s a big day Mom.”

🤦‍♀️😂😂

Songbird76

My problem with them is more mental then anything else. As I was growing up, my Father loved taking naps. My Mother would go ballistic and yell about how he was "going to have an eternity of sleep, while you are alive live it". Except for just a while before my Sleep Apnea was diagnosed I never felt tired during the day. I still can't lie down and nap, but, I can doze off while sitting in my chair. I assume that is because then it isn't intentional. :joyfull: No one sits down in front of a TV because they want to take a nap do they?
I do! I can't take a nap in my bed, but if I sit on the couch and turn the tv on nice and low, I'll crash pretty quickly. I do that when I have to work in the evenings. I have to be up at 7 to make lunches for the kids and get laundry going, but if I work in the evening, the earliest we get done is 11pm....it's just a bit too long of a day, so I have to get a nap in there somewhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom