The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

I went to the supermarket the other day and noticed a food line Frontera. I then realized that it has the same font and style like Frontera Cocina. Anyone know if this line of Mexican food is a Rick Bayless product line?
I am not one to buy processed food, but there was a salsa. Didn't purchase it though.

MOXOMUMD

il_570xN.951881652_5359.jpg il_570xN.998426101_1vfk.jpg 71Ts53jzO6L.jpg I went through three huge stacks of books given to me to take what I wanted. Most were little kids books and many were Disney....brand new never opened.:jawdrop: We took what we wanted and the new books will go to the VFW Toys For Tots drive this Christmas. Somebody will be getting some Disney reading! One in the books in a stack I kept was this one from 1980. Inside it had actual characters taking a train trip. Odd the characters were Wendell, Shaker and Liver Lips (Country Bears), Panchito, Honest John and Gordon (Pinocchio).

Songbird76

I loved cauliflower and broccoli too. But only raw, my Mom cooked the death out of those vegetables, along with green beans with bacon .
Cauliflower I like raw with a bit of ranch dressing. Broccoli needs to be cooked for me. I tried it raw and just didn't like it, but I can eat mountains of the cooked variety. And plain old green beans...yum! I prefer them without the bacon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom