Eric1955

OMG! That looks soooo good!!!

You know how to make a big girl sweat LOL

Watch your fingers, I'm hongry!

tumblr_muss1xbo6L1s54r51o2_250.gif

Welcome to the Chit Chat Thread! :) This is where the cool kids hang. :cool:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Has anyone seen one of these lovely emails form Disney?

Hello,

Help us test a new service, now through May 18, 2015, by downloading theExpress Order app on your Apple or Android device. With it you’ll have the ability to pre-order meals on-the-go for select Disney’s Hollywood Studios® locations (Backlot Express and Fantasmic!).

By downloading the Express Order app you'll have the flexibility to pre-order* food & beverages (and merchandise at Fantasmic!) and have it prepared fresh for you while you wait.

Available at Backlot Express:

7GsJhxBBy0MB65f-Pc7ao62_IrAG9MUTKvC9Y0pRpGztAQTz1J9Iwk8KVSxLt0QRP828PNIkKb_LN1qI7zg0DZw7=s0-d-e1-ft
Order in advance on the Express Order app by selecting Table Delivery or To Go
7GsJhxBBy0MB65f-Pc7ao62_IrAG9MUTKvC9Y0pRpGztAQTz1J9Iwk8KVSxLt0QRP828PNIkKb_LN1qI7zg0DZw7=s0-d-e1-ft
When you arrive at the restaurant look for the Express Order
For Table Delivery: find an available table and your order will be prepared and hand delivered directly to you
For To Go orders: pick up your food at the Express Order area and take it on the go to enjoy in the park or at your seat at the nearby Indiana Jones™ Epic Stunt Spectacular!

Available at Fantasmic! (first show only, on nights with 2 performances):

While seated prior to show, select food, beverage and/or merchandise items you'd like to purchase
Relax as a Cast Member prepares your order and delivers it to you in your seat

Click here to download the app.

Goofyernmost

Your right that the Chit Chat Thread isn't the place to discuss this (although the conversation would probably be more cordial), so this will be my last post on the subject. I try to avoid back and forths. That's why I don't post a lot in the News and Rumors forum. I find that too many people on both sides have bad attitudes. I could think of several members that I usually agree with but think are too mean spirited and make their points in the wrong way. However, I must admit that I myself am guilty of getting more frustrated than I should with people I simply disagree with.

You shouldn't feel sorry for someone like me though. When I go to Walt Disney World I have a blast. I don't walk around the parks depressed and complaining. Sure, it saddens me that the people currently running Disney couldn't give a rip about Walt and I wish they would do things a bit differently but I'm able to put that aside and enjoy Walt Disney World for what it is.
We all feel that way my friend, but, at some point in time we have to accept that he isn't. We can either enjoy what he left 50 years ago as his legacy and be at least appreciative that they have still managed to stay within a fairly acceptable path of what he created. They don't have to even do that. It's theirs now not his.

MOXOMUMD

That's true, but Disney wraps things well enough that they shouldn't get broken from just being in a carry on. Can't say I've ever had it happen.

I carry a backpack with me on the place that contains meds, electronic devices, and some other valuables, so I never worry about my laptop or tablet getting mushed by someone.
Same here then I put it under the seat in front of me. :)

Cesar R M

Has anyone seen one of these lovely emails form Disney?

Hello,

Help us test a new service, now through May 18, 2015, by downloading theExpress Order app on your Apple or Android device. With it you’ll have the ability to pre-order meals on-the-go for select Disney’s Hollywood Studios® locations (Backlot Express and Fantasmic!).

By downloading the Express Order app you'll have the flexibility to pre-order* food & beverages (and merchandise at Fantasmic!) and have it prepared fresh for you while you wait.

Available at Backlot Express:

Order in advance on the Express Order app by selecting Table Delivery or To Go
When you arrive at the restaurant look for the Express Order
For Table Delivery: find an available table and your order will be prepared and hand delivered directly to you
For To Go orders: pick up your food at the Express Order area and take it on the go to enjoy in the park or at your seat at the nearby Indiana Jones™ Epic Stunt Spectacular!

Available at Fantasmic! (first show only, on nights with 2 performances):

While seated prior to show, select food, beverage and/or merchandise items you'd like to purchase
Relax as a Cast Member prepares your order and delivers it to you in your seat

Click here to download the app.

this app would have been amazing for MK.

Cesar R M

We all feel that way my friend, but, at some point in time we have to accept that he isn't. We can either enjoy what he left 50 years ago as his legacy and be at least appreciative that they have still managed to stay within a fairly acceptable path of what he created. They don't have to even do that. It's theirs now not his.
not me. I would love to see Walt going all Muhammed Ali on the mayor shareholders of TWDC ;)

jzDp0XG.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom