The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

The Boss' favourite saying:
Life's a B****
And then you die.
... And then someone else moves in to your apartment.

Yeah, I don't really get it either.
The last part is totally unnecessary to the meat of the saying. Just an added cramp in life (or death in this case).

Life's a B**** and then you die pretty much sums it all up. Something that I like to say to all those that have 1st world problems.

TomP

The last set of pictures from my WDW trip. I had from open to 4pm to be at the parks so I started the day at MK and finished with a food fest at Epcot.

View attachment 88264

The opening show is one of my favorite things in WDW.

View attachment 88265

View attachment 88266 View attachment 88267

Breakfast at Gaston's. I never had a cinnamon roll at the Main Street Bakery so I don't feel disappointed in this one, in fact it was marvelous!

View attachment 88268

View attachment 88269

View attachment 88270

View attachment 88271

View attachment 88272 View attachment 88273
very nice pics. Thanks for posting.

TomP

Depends.. iced tea...

k4zDfiD.jpg

explosive reaction?
tea makes me pee a lot....a lot.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I am six weeks out from having my beautiful bio-gel nails removed, and I am about half way to having my own healthy nails back.
But by golly, they look like carp!
Every day I fight the urge to run back to Jimmy to get him to make my nails pretty again.

Must ... be ... strong.
I bailed on growing out my hair. My diet is in the toilet. I really don't want to be oh for three.

And yeah I know - first world problems!

Goofyernmost

refuse to give them pizza until these clowns give you a back massage! its their fault after all!

who the hell leaves shoes work boots infront of the door???
Apparently you have never had kids hanging around. If you insist that they take their shoes off when they come in the house, that is were they will be left. Many people are very literal that way.:)

Perhaps the better question would be... who the hell doesn't look where they are going when they have a arm full of items? I learned the hard way how true that was. I guess I should have asked... who the hell put that extra step there? :mad:

Cesar R M

Apparently you have never had kids hanging around. If you insist that they take their shoes off when they come in the house, that is were they will be left. Many people are very literal that way.:)

Perhaps the better question would be... who the hell doesn't look where they are going when they have a arm full of items? I learned the hard way how true that was. I guess I should have asked... who the hell put that extra step there? :mad:
but not in the way of the door! theres a place where you put them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom