The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

rshell68

Great seats but would have been better if the Metsies could have pulled off a win while we were there Friday and Saturday.
1715003922954.png
PXL_20240503_231340322.jpgPXL_20240504_000013398.jpg
EDWIN!!!
PXL_20240504_223851606~2.jpg
So, during Saturday's game the starting pitcher's family was sitting in the section over from us. The Fox guy had to come bug them. We did get to watch Christian Scott talk to his mom before his MLB debut. Yeah, I cried.
bf363b61-b929-4fc0-88de-a355296fb6c1.jpg
Can you really call that a bullpen when they are sitting on the actual field??

Attachments

• PXL_20240504_002250867~2.jpg
    PXL_20240504_002250867~2.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 0

donaldtoo

(There's some sort of glitch with the audio -- turned up my speakers and could barely hear it.)

It was a video clip I recorded from our TV last night. Ed Norton mentions Walt Disney. I rewound and made the clip. I had to keep the volume down as it was very late. I replaced it with a YouTube video.
The setup for what I’m talking about starts at about 4:30 into the video.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It was a video clip I recorded from our TV last night. Ed Norton mentions Walt Disney. I rewound and made the clip. I had to keep the volume down as it was very late. I replaced it with a YouTube video.
The setup for what I’m talking about starts at about 4:30 into the video.
Yup -- that fixed it! Sound is clear now, and Ed is so funny!!! :hilarious:

FutureCEO

Yeahhh Bruins won. Though they were extremely lucky against Toronto not to choke again. It would have been the first time in American sports history, a team with a series 3 - 1 won lead lost in seven games, twice in a row.

In other news, my old (previous) company, I used to work for declared bankruptcy yesterday so I dodged a bullet there. Though that is not good for everyone involved especially patients.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yeahhh Bruins won. Though they were extremely lucky against Toronto not to choke again. It would have been the first time in American sports history, a team with a series 3 - 1 won lead lost in seven games, twice in a row.

In other news, my old (previous) company, I used to work for declared bankruptcy yesterday so I dodged a bullet there. Though that is not good for everyone involved especially patients.
Although I don't follow hockey, I'm aware of their win, (heard it on the local news sports reports).

As for your former employer, yah, what a nightmare about them. So happy you got out of there, and found something better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom