The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

The jersey was $160 lol.

9b1802b3-3153-46c1-94df-6a01e8b74fa5_text.gif

Lilofan

For hubs' birthday today, we went to a Chinese restaurant. :hungry: Had a whole slew of dishes on the table, and pigged out.

Anyway, I'm trying to make sense of the fortune, in the fortune cookie I received. It said, "Time to collect those goods." What goods, when? What kind of lame fortune is that?! Anyone have a clue? :p My guess is that they're using AI to write fortunes nowadays, and they're missing mark! 🤦‍♀️
In SF, the Golden Gate fortune cookie factory tour and store is for FC fans. Many flavored fortune cookies for sale and to sample. The ones at the Chinese restaurants are the bland ones.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I hope I never run into this goof at the stadium, because if I ever go for a home run ball and he feels the need to knock me out of the way, he's going over the railing. He has a history of jumping in front of kids to get every home run ball he can at every stadium he visits.

Lilofan

I hope I never run into this goof at the stadium, because if I ever go for a home run ball and he feels the need to knock me out of the way, he's going over the railing. He has a history of jumping in front of kids to get every home run ball he can at every stadium he visits.

A firefighter who took his 6 year old son to a TX game at Arlington in 2011, went over the railing catching a ball. His son watched him fall to his death.

StarWarsGirl

I saw a guy riding a unicycle outside of the stadium after the game last night.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yesterday's best score at the farm market Rhubarb fresh from the farm.:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: So seeing I've got my workout in, did a bit of cleaning and had a cup or 2 of coffee the guys are getting pancakes with strawberry rhubarb compote and tomato, onion cheese omelets. No, I am NOT making bacon
I'm a bit unhappy with how they didn't do or sloppily did their chores, goes for all 3 of them, that one the eldest is on a diet
Will try and get pics but not willing to lose fingers to do so

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yesterday's best score at the farm market Rhubarb fresh from the farm.:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: So seeing I've got my workout in, did a bit of cleaning and had a cup or 2 of coffee the guys are getting pancakes with strawberry rhubarb compote and tomato, onion cheese omelets. No, I am NOT making bacon
I'm a bit unhappy with how they didn't do or sloppily did their chores, goes for all 3 of them, that one the eldest is on a diet
Will try and get pics but not willing to lose fingers to do so
If the boys had bacon, they would have had the energy to properly do their chores.

Lilofan

The guy is inventive and has made it a living among his other projects, a successful You Tuber , net worth several million dollars. Looks like he can afford going to many ballparks nationwide. He found his niche and he’s making bank.

Last edited:

Lilofan

Coffee, a few Ritz crackers and a blueberry yogurt. (Then later, after walking a few miles, I'll probably go to Dunks for a donut.) :p
I read centenarians eat small meals including yogurt for breakfast and they keep moving. God willing you’re on track to a long life. Also I learned from my Asian friends that on their birthday they eat noodles. Noodles is a symbol for long life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom