The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I have no desire to swim in the ocean (beach) but yet I live in the Ocean State. If I had to choose between an ocean or pool. Pool wins everyday.
The Atlantic is kind of a gross ocean. I mean, I still swim in it, but I always want to go rinse off as quickly as possible when I'm done. Plus you can't see what's in there, which I'm not a fan of.

I've gotten very spoiled by Hawaiian beaches. The volcanic sand feels different, not so gross. The waters are clearer so you can see in. And you don't get out with that gross feeling. I still rinse off, but it's not like with the Atlantic where my skin feels gross.

Lilofan

I have no desire to swim in the ocean (beach) but yet I live in the Ocean State. If I had to choose between an ocean or pool. Pool wins everyday.
I could go for some gaggers all the way and stuffies to satisfy my stomach! Memories from living in RI for a short time. Some I lived with drank like a fish especially during those bone chilling winters. I've never seen anything like it.

StarWarsGirl

I like all the refreshers, but I wanna try the spicy ones now.
I can only have the dragon fruit/mango dragon fruit ones. Allergic to strawberry and pineapple. I like the mango dragon fruit lemonade one, and it's only 140 calories for a grande size. I get it a lot because the coffee in it works for my migraines without me actually having to taste the coffee. 😂

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
He's super impressive. He might be my new favorite.

The entire stadium goes "mooooo" when he comes up to bat, because "Cow"ser. It confused my parents so badly. 😂 I'm like, they're not booing him, they're mooing him...🙄😂

Im waiting for everyone that demanded Holliday be called up to demand him be sent back down because he hasn't hit the baseball yet.

FutureCEO

I could go for some gaggers all the way and stuffies to satisfy my stomach! Memories from living in RI for a short time. Some I lived with drank like a fish especially during those bone chilling winters. I've never seen anything like it.

I have no idea what a gagger is? Well, my dirty mind is going somewhere not family friendly.

Fun fact: They used to call me the gagger at the dentist because as a kid because I gagged every time.

Lilofan

I have no idea what a gagger is? Well, my dirty mind is going somewhere not family friendly.

Fun fact: They used to call me the gagger at the dentist because as a kid because I gagged every time.
In RI, locals call it hot weiners or some call it gaggers, not hot dogs, franks, etc. Olneyville NY System ( 2 locations ) serves the best and wash it down with cold coffee milk. If you've never been it is an experience especially late night.

StarWarsGirl

@Dead2009
Robin Williams Dancing GIF by STARZ

Mascot Oriole Bird GIF by Baltimore Orioles

wdwfan4ver

So is lying about weight! When queried, I usually shed about 10 pounds . . . :hilarious:
There is nothing with that and I'm sure my dad would've pulled that.

At least it wasn't lying about gage like late Professional Wrestler Virgil did because I would someone would've pick it up at some point considering the big gap between fake age and real age.

Virgil shed 11 years off his actually age. When he died, people in the pro wrestling business thought he was 61 years old, but actually was 72 years old according to his family. I don't want to know how he pulled it off in the Pro wrestling business since one would figure the higher ups would pick up on it at some point due to how a person is physically.

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
At least it wasn't what the late Professional Wrestler Virgil did because I would someone would've pick it up at some point considering the big gap between fake age and real age.

Virgil shed 11 years off his actually age. When he died, people in the pro wrestling business thought he was 61 years old, but actually was 72 years old according to his family. I don't want to know how he pulled it off in the Pro wrestling business.

He went to Olive Garden a lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom