Attachments

• IMG_3055.jpeg
    IMG_3055.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 2

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
So my mom did end up running to Starbucks today. She was feeling nice. 😆

Anyway, she got herself the pineapple refresher lemonade. She asked me how the mango dragon fruit refresher helps when I'm in the middle of a migraine. She was totally confused when I told her there was coffee in it. 😂 Neither of us likes coffee, but both of us will drink those.

wdwfan4ver

@Tony the Tigger another intervention is needed
There is no need:D. I only eat Olive Garden food for 3 days a year and one of those 3 days is when my younger brother has his Birthday meal. The other 2 Olive garden food days are leftovers from going to Olive Garden.

While the breadsticks at Olive Garden are great, the ones from the grocery store are also:hungry:. Breadsticks is sometimes a side dish I have for spaghetti that is made in the place I live in.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

So my mom did end up running to Starbucks today. She was feeling nice. 😆

Anyway, she got herself the pineapple refresher lemonade. She asked me how the mango dragon fruit refresher helps when I'm in the middle of a migraine. She was totally confused when I told her there was coffee in it. 😂 Neither of us likes coffee, but both of us will drink those.
I think it is so amusing that so many people that do not like coffee will pay (a lot) of money for a drink from a coffee house that uses coffee (or so they say) in a drink so they can sell 12cents worth of fruit juice. 🥴 ;)

Lilofan

I think it is so amusing that so many people that do not like coffee will pay (a lot) of money for a drink from a coffee house that uses coffee (or so they say) in a drink so they can sell 12cents worth of fruit juice. 🥴 ;)
Its all about personal choices. I chose to drink the free in house coffee at work all day while my peers and bosses went multiple times to the nearby Starbucks for coffee and non coffee drinks at times spending $10 or more per day. I've worked with the same team for over 10 years so I figure each has spent more than $25K to fuel the Starbucks empire.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I freely admit that Starbucks is great for people who don't like coffee, and I am one of those people. Sometimes, one of their refreshers or their chai latte is the only thing that works on my migraines. I can try everything else under the sun, and that's what works. Yesterday, I had it and took the prescription pill that I hate taking but that works, and the migraine left. I'm convinced they're putting magic powder in their drinks or something.

When I was first working, I had to put myself on a budget with Starbucks because it was right near where I worked. Now I don't need the budget because my trips there are only when I'm craving it or have a migraine.

Lilofan

I freely admit that Starbucks is great for people who don't like coffee, and I am one of those people. Sometimes, one of their refreshers or their chai latte is the only thing that works on my migraines. I can try everything else under the sun, and that's what works. Yesterday, I had it and took the prescription pill that I hate taking but that works, and the migraine left. I'm convinced they're putting magic powder in their drinks or something.

When I was first working, I had to put myself on a budget with Starbucks because it was right near where I worked. Now I don't need the budget because my trips there are only when I'm craving it or have a migraine.
I've had the chai latte back in the day. Its good. The chai latte base is Tazo sold at stores and Amazon. The milk they use is milk one can find in the supermarket. I think that's basically about it unless the customer asks for more items in the drink.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
@StarWarsGirl My first Orioles game of the year is locked down for next month. Cousin's fiance got tickets to the Diamondbacks/Orioles game on the 11th and she told me last night I have to wear Orioles gear lol (D-Backs are my NL team). I don't have any updated D-Backs jerseys anyway.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
@StarWarsGirl My first Orioles game of the year is locked down for next month. Cousin's fiance got tickets to the Diamondbacks/Orioles game on the 11th and she told me last night I have to wear Orioles gear lol (D-Backs are my NL team). I don't have any updated D-Backs jerseys anyway.
I should be at the other two games in that series. Although my dad has said he's going to start buying Friday night tickets the week of the game, and if the weather is going to be crap, he's not going to buy them. Other than when he gets his firm's tickets. But Sunday will definitely be there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom