The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
@StarWarsGirl you need to schedule time during lunch to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when you think it can't get any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After today's episode, if Janeway isn't included, I'm picking you up and we're going to protest in person.
ST crews have been in tighter spots than this
They've really set everything up for the next generation, good crew chemistry, budding romance, good balance between by the book and doing what needs to get done. The kids need their own series!!!!!!!!!
Data, Lore, B4, the complexities:inlove: I'd like to see him go out fully "human"
Telepathic ability:eek:
Please tell me you're up and watching before work

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We have 12 pounds of boneless pork butt, 6 pounds of sausage and a turkey going on the smoker. At least the turkey was "free", as in spending :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy: to qualify. They're still debating if they "need" onion bombs
Twelve POUNDS of boneless pork??!!!!! (Not to mention, 6 POUNDS of sausage and a TURKEY??!!) For ONE meal?! :hilarious:

Even with your hungry hounds at home, I think all that food should last for a week!!! :jawdrop:

Songbird76

@Songbird76 congratulations and good luck!!!!!!!!!!

@Songbird76 congrats on the new job

Awesome Great Job GIF by NeighborlyNotary®
Thank you, all! I hope it's going to be a good working environment. It seems pretty casual and mostly Customer Service oriented, which is right up my alley, so it should be a good fit.
Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom