Figgy1

Premium Member
That's almost as good as my breakfast -- potato chips and coffee. :cool:
You got up and sliced potatoes for chips
Darth Vader GIF by Star Wars

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Goofyernmost

I'm ok with most white fish and some salmon, but for Breakfast? Don't think so. That would be incentive to die in my sleep to avoid it. Brunch later in the day might be tolerable. The omelet sounds good all I have to do now is work up the energy to scramble the eggs.

Lilofan

No, plus I wouldn't eat FISH for breakfast! 🤮
For me for breakfast in my travels , smoked salmon, cream cheese , etc on a real bagel ( its all in the water ) , NYC, NJ even Montreal ( bagel never toasted ) now we're talking! I've stayed in hotels off of I-95 NC, SC, GA at the breakfast buffet with bagels so hard and tasteless you can throw it like a baseball, but the biscuits, gravy and grits were all good. .

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

You've never had rice and fish for breakfast?
Never had a fish meal with rice and fish. I'm guessing its a culture tradition somewhere outside of Wisconsin. Fish also not considered breakfast meal to a lot of places in Wisconsin.

I've had fish fry's in Wisconsin in the past. Fish fry's in Wisconsin usually come with fishy, rye bread, and French fries. Fish is a launch or dinner Friday meal in Wisconsin. When I eat fish, its a dinner meal.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Never had a fish meal with rice and fish. I'm guessing its a culture tradition somewhere outside of Wisconsin. Fish also not considered breakfast meal to a lot of places in Wisconsin.

I've had fish fry's in Wisconsin in the past. Fish fry's in Wisconsin usually come with fishy, rye bread, and French fries. Fish is a launch or dinner Friday meal in Wisconsin. When I eat fish, its a dinner meal.
Rice and fish is served in many Asain countries and can be served at any time of day although some recipes tend to be served earlier than other but not always

Lilofan

Rice and fish is served in many Asain countries and can be served at any time of day although some recipes tend to be served earlier than other but not always
I've learned in my travels like in Colombia and Far East that some who work in heavy intense physical labor jobs load up on a big breakfast which includes rice because the lunch is minimal at best and dinner is not always the family sit down big meal together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom