The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

As is often the case, it comes down to the person who operates a particular franchise. Years ago, I went to one in Boston, and it was very good. About a year ago, I went to one in my local area, and I hated it. Never went back.
Yeah, people complain about Subway, but the one I used to go to when I was in college was always good. I have seen some bad ones, but that one was always clean. Not to mention students went there and they accepted the meal plan there...if something weird was going on word would have gotten around fast.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
OK, @MinnieM123 , with all the Picard thread-bombing here, the next time there’s an auto auction on TV, I’m not gonna’ feel one bit guilty for you and I posting back and forth for pages upon pages…!!!!! :hilarious: :D😉:hilarious:
Back atcha! :p

Preliminary information (Glendale, California) -- 2,000 vehicles

Next MECUM auction -- (our favorite auction company!!) :joyfull:

(Note: TV times listed below Eastern DS time)

TV BROADCAST SCHEDULE​

EVENT/SHOWDATETIME (ET)TYPENETWORK

Glendale Thu Mar 30 3:00PM - 9:00PMLIVE
MOTORTREND

Glendale Fri Mar 31 3:00PM - 9:00PMLIVE
MOTORTREND

Glendale Sat Apr 1 3:00PM - 9:00PMLIVE
MOTORTREND

Lilofan

As is often the case, it comes down to the person who operates a particular franchise. Years ago, I went to one in Boston, and it was very good. About a year ago, I went to one in my local area, and I hated it. Never went back.
Some Subways have fresh veggies some have not. I like it when the high school kid sandwich artist just piles on the veggies in my sandwich when I ask for more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom