The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Best Friends Hug GIF

wdwfan4ver

I usually like fun "Fair" food, but after glancing at that link, even I sorta gagged -- and I'm far from someone who always eats makes healthy food choices. ;)
They still do have drink options for @Figgy1 in the morning. There have

There are differences from the Grebes bakery/roast coffee and Grebes Espresso Bars despite Grebes owning both of them. The Espresso bar has chai, espresso, frappe drinks and cold brew coffee that the other Grebes place doesn't offer.

The Wisconsin state fair still has cream puffs.

Last edited:

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
They still do have drink options for @Figgy1 in the morning. There have

There are differences from the Grebes bakery/roast coffee and Grebes Espresso Bars despite Grebes owning both of them. The Espresso bar has chai, espresso, frappe drinks and cold brew coffee that the other Grebes place doesn't offer.

The Wisconsin state fair still has cream puffs.
I love WI State Fair cream puffs!!!!! Do they still have the cow carved out of butter?

wdwfan4ver

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Good news. There is no pineapple pizza at the Wisconsin state fair, but there are 2 questionable pizzas. One is called dill pickle pizza. https://wistatefair.com/fair/food/dill-pickle-pizza/

The 2nd is loaded baked potato with Bacon pizza. That pizza even is drizzled in ranch dressing.

The baked potato one sounds interesting. I would stay away from the pickle one though, I do not like pickles but my niece would probably love it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom