The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Hey guys, remember my rant about Facebook using automated tools for managing reports of content against guidelines?
They recently changed the words.. and now its very clear when they say "Our technology". (aka its automated as expected). The wording also hints that even if you ask for another review.. it might not even be an human who reviews. But probably a more deeper scan using the same or different algorythms. :rolleyes:

AF494969-6B85-45AD-9E23-31519C5941F0.gif

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So, I called a finance company to inquire about whether they were going to send me a bill in the mail, or if I should just send them a check each month, noting my acct. # on check. (Some companies are going paperless, so I was just trying to figure out their procedures.)

Got stuck in phone jail (I never select the right option button), so I hung up after 15 minutes. Went to the online chat section of their web site, and waited 35 minutes. I asked the(online) person my question, and she looked up the account, and said they would be mailing me a monthly statement. In conclusion, to ask one simple question, it took about 45+ minutes for an answer. 🤦‍♀️

Cesar R M

In other news.. you know its an spicy week when you get 5 different fake email job offers with dubious information, misspelled company names, different domains.. sent as BCC with undisclosed recipients, using actor names for the "CEO" or staff, claiming to be company located in X place, and its a parking lot of abandoned tower...
And somehow its always Indian contacts via whatsapp or similar.

wdwfan4ver

Needs more pineapple
You got your wish;).

I read Door county has a new wood-fire pizza place that opened up yesterday. One of the pizzas is called Funky Hawaiian. Funky Hawaiian's ingredients are ham, Pineapple, jalapeno relish, goat cheese, red sauce, and hot honey. That pizza pie only has a 14 inch option right now.

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
You got your wish;).

I read Door county has a new wood-fire pizza place that opened up yesterday. One of the pizzas is called Funky Hawaiian. Funky Hawaiian's ingredients are ham, Pineapple, jalapeno relish, goat cheese, red sauce, and hot honey. That pizza pie only has a 14 once option right now.
🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 We have laws against abominations such as that
Acceptable use for pineapples 1651270800138.png

donaldtoo

I think that cloud definitively looks a bit goofy. ;)

That’s funny…
Way back when around the time of our cruise when I first posted that “dog cloud”, @Goofyernmost posted the same thing.
I agree the cloud “head” resembles Goofy, but, Goofy is anthropomorphic, as in he stands like a human, and Pluto does not. This dog looks more like a combo of Pluto and Goofy…”Goofuto”, or “Ploofy”, maybe…???!!!!! :D:hilarious:;)

donaldtoo

In other news.. you know its an spicy week when you get 5 different fake email job offers with dubious information, misspelled company names, different domains.. sent as BCC with undisclosed recipients, using actor names for the "CEO" or staff, claiming to be company located in X place, and its a parking lot of abandoned tower...
And somehow its always Indian contacts via whatsapp or similar.

49E2FBC6-BC3E-4AFF-A22A-44E9581BBF5D.gif

StarWarsGirl

🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 We have laws against abominations such as that
Acceptable use for pineapples View attachment 636132
Acceptable use for pineapples...
istockphoto-953010954-612x612.jpg
Trash Clean Up Day GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom