The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

I don't want to know what he thinks of being hanged up on multiple shelving units. I am referring to these gingerbread men:
Gingerbread-Men-Christmas-String-Lights.jpg

Tony the Tigger

Have you heard anything yet? Can you make the credit card responsible? Insurance?
Wasted hours on the phone with the merchant account and with the website provider. Have so much other stuff to do, really can't spend too much time on this right now.

Guessing insurance would be below our deductible, but will check (especially if more turn up.)

We are going to try fighting each individual one based on: the purchaser and shipping address match, and we have tracking showing each package delivered at the correct address. (This, of course, completely ignores the attempt to defraud us, and acts like it's a regular old claim.) We'll see how that goes. Printing all that stuff out now.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Wasted hours on the phone with the merchant account and with the website provider. Have so much other stuff to do, really can't spend too much time on this right now.

Guessing insurance would be below our deductible, but will check (especially if more turn up.)

We are going to try fighting each individual one based on: the purchaser and shipping address match, and we have tracking showing each package delivered at the correct address. (This, of course, completely ignores the attempt to defraud us, and acts like it's a regular old claim.) We'll see how that goes. Printing all that stuff out now.
I hate people who do things like that. Good luck and I hope the cops get the rat bastards. RB are the only words that would get through the filters:cautious: Again the site doesn't speak Jersey

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom