The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

2,000 works sounds awesome!

Speaking of Samsung. I'm in a conundrum.
My Note 9's battery is starting to wane. I'm debating in selling it during black friday and buy a S21+
But then... theres news reports and "leaks" that in february, a new S22+ will have all the NOTE features and Galaxy features crammed into a single device.

Unfortunately, I know nothing about Samsung phones. 🤷‍♂️

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So in spite of me, the Thanksgiving dinner was actually edible! :jawdrop: :p No calls to 911 -- we're both still breathing! :hilarious:

Baked the (freezer to oven), (approx. 2 1/2 pound turkey br east); baked potatoes; stuffing (package mix); boiled/cut up acorn squash, sauteed mushrooms with a little garlic and Italian herbs; nuked up a jar of gravy, and put out my cranberry sauce that I made the day before.

Done. Thank goodness that;'s only once a year! :joyfull:

P.S.: Bought an apple pie -- I even heated it up! And I "plussed" it with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt.
(Oh, I have my culinary moments! 😇 )

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
So in spite of me, the Thanksgiving dinner actually edible! :jawdrop: :p No calls to 911 -- we're both still breathing! :hilarious:

Baked the (freezer to oven), (approx. 2 1/2 pound turkey br east); baked potatoes; stuffing (package mix); boiled/cut up acorn squash, sauteed mushrooms with a little garlic and Italian herbs, nuked up a jar of gravy, and put out my cranberry sauce that I made the day before.

Done. Thank goodness that;'s only once a year! :joyfull:

P.S.: Bought an apple pie -- I even heated it up! And I "plussed" it with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt.
(Oh, I have my culinary moments! 😇 )
Episode 7 Cooking GIF by MasterChef Junior

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom