The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Too funny…!!!!! :hilarious:
I Googled, and that fried cheese curd patty alone is 510 calories…couldn’t find any info. on the total burger calories (wonder why…??? 🤔:hilarious:), but, their regular menu Mushroom and Swiss ButterBurger, Triple is a total of 1,060 calories, so I’m guessing A LOT more…!!!!! :hilarious:
What I can tell you is Culver's originally announced the item on April 1st as an April Fool's prank. What happened was Culver's had to create it due to the customer's love the concept so much that they demanded Culver's to make it a real item. Customers made petitions to make the item a real item and it got lots of signatures.

wdwfan4ver

Culver's is doing something for National Cheese Curd Day today. They are serving the Curderburger today. It is the only day they are serving it and the supply is limited.

Here is the Curderburger:
6STX5FLN35VOOYQ5VOF4B3EUNI.jpg
I did not go there today for that limited edition item and stayed away from Culver's today. The item already sold out at some locations due to how packed it was for that limited edition burger.

I had a fish sandwich at home, pumpkin mousse, and some Pringles original lightly salted instead.

FutureCEO

You know society has gone downhill when a local restaurant says they are closing their doors. They start a Go Fund Me and now they want to reopen.

I understand the whole 'you put your heart and soul' into the business but the problems still remain.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Here's a cute story for you: I teach one section of 7th grade Social Studies and we were talking about ancient Mesopotamia and of course the Phoenicians are going to come up. So in my presentation there is a slide about them and I included a picture of the scene from Spaceship Earth. As I was talking about them I talked about the alphabet and I said the line "Remember how easy it was to learn your ABC's, thank the Phoenicians". And the kids didn't miss a beat, right after I said that they called out "Thanks Phoenicians!" Oh how I wish I had been recording that!:happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom