The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The “Bad Axes”...

“All My Axes Live in Texas”...

“Unicorns, Rainbows, and Axes”...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:

And, finally, “Axellent 80’s”...!!!!! :happy:

These descriptive team names and photos for all of them, made me burst out laughing here this morning! :hilarious:

Looks like you all had a blast. P.S.: I love the cowboy hats on a few of the guys -- real Texas stuff. (I rarely see that style up here; I always liked cowboy hats, though. The only other place I've seen them is from a trip, years ago, to Colorado. Colorado and Texas have some similarities.)

Goofyernmost

The last time I was in Virginia Beach (I'm assume that is where it is at) it was not to long after a hurricane had gone through and most of the beach had been washed away. The beach ended about 25 feet from the wall. There was a big ship on the horizon that was dredging the ocean bottom and what must have been miles of huge pipe was depositing blackish sand on the beach a little at a time. There were bulldozers spreading that sand in the area of the pipe opening. It took a day in the sun for the sand to lighten up and start looking like sand again. Fascinating to watch but scary to see how one storm can wash away a beach. That was sometime in the mid 1980's.

NateD1226

Hello friends! I am creating a mini docuseries on the history of Disney California Adventure. I was wondering if any of you have some nice pictures or videos I can use in the YouTube video. If you do and want to help a guy out, please PM me! I open to anything and will give credit to you in the video! Thank you so much and I can't wait for the docuseries to be complete!

wdwfan4ver

Ooooops... :cyclops:
looks like I, inadvertently, sent it all east...although, if it’s any consolation, mostly southeast...? :cyclops:;)

View attachment 369354

Sunny and 78 here right now...not running and hiding under anything, and not sorry...!!!!! :D:hilarious:;):)
I'm happy that rain is hitting Kentucky:). I want the Churchill Downs Horse Track to be turned into slop for the Kentucky Derby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom