The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I listen to WDW Radio, DIS, Wedway Radio, RetroWDW, and The Thirty20Eight. The Tiara talk show is good too, she has short interviews with a wide variety of people involved with Disney. I also love Moustalogia but that is usually Disneyland focused. I have a couple other ones but they ar Disneyland.

Non Disney related....I love the Can't Wait for Christmas podcast, it comes out on the 25th of each month.

The only podcast I’ve ever listened to was WDWRadio.
Have never even listened to them all, but, the last one I remember listening to was when Lou interviewed Stacy Aswad several years ago...yes, that Stacy...!!! ;)
I was a member of the now long-defunct forum at the time...the first forum of any kind I ever joined.
We actually got to meet Lou at a Mousefest nighttime EE meetup at AK back in December of ‘08.
It was a fun evenin’...!!! :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm glad you and Kapano are safe @ajrwdwgirl can you call and make a formal report seeing you've had more than one run in with this dog? Around here we have a few escape artists one of which likes my yard but it's just a big luv bug so I get a leash and return it home but if I called it would go to doggy jail the second time it happened. Side note I am Cindy with all the animals who show up all I ask for is a chameleon and maybe a horse

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yikes.

We have a leash law here. If your pet isn't on your property, they have to be leashed or otherwise restrained, or you'll pay a fine. Result: no unleashed dogs. It should be a thing everywhere.

Amen to that, and it's been the law in every place I've lived in. My dog is always leashed when outdoors.

In the instance of the dog that ajrwdwgirl had to deal with, I suspect that if she thinks it may have been the same dog as she saw in a different location recently, I think the owner has no intention of complying with local ordinances. He's probably too lazy to walk the dog and just lets him "out" to roam, which is scary and potentially dangerous, to people or animals that the dog may encounter.

Songbird76

When I took my step dad a couple of years ago, I set up his account using his confirmation number. I set up his fast passes. You can do that or it’s your brothers tough luck if he does nothing. He doesn’t respond to his own sister? Ridiculous.
He doesn't really respond to anyone. I've had people ask me to get in touch with him because they have gotten no response from him. Welcome to the club....I can try, but if he didn't respond to you, he's probably not going to respond to me. He doesn't even reach out to me on my birthday...there's just not much in his mind that's so important that it needs his attention.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom