The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

My wife and I want to be this kind of snowbird(s) :
November thru March we'd be Florida residents
April thru October we'd be New Jersey residents
My projected retirement is not until the last day of school....June 2024.....so this hypothetical snowbird stuff is down the road.
Forget snowbirding, one of these days I want to just flat out move south.

donaldtoo

Gotta say it's so nice to see photos of cars. I'm so sick of seeing SUVs all over the place.

Which reminds me...
I forgot Honda’s luxury/flagship brand: Acura...!!! ;):)

ETA...
Yes, SUVs everywhere...not to mention tons of “Billy Joe Bobs House of Really Big and Stooooooopid Lookin’ Tires” trucks everywhere, as well...!!!!! :hilarious:;):)

Last edited:

donaldtoo

I remember a good portion of those days myself, of course, but, as far as I can remember, most cars back in the day had either the brand name, or logo, or actual hood ornament (not just a grill logo) or all 3 clearly displayed on the vehicle...just seems, mostly, more muted to me these days.
Except for pickup trucks...grills and tailgates just seem to still be the proper places for overblown brand names, to this day...!!!!! :hilarious:

Plus, I guess I just keep up with vehicles a bit too, because I can still identify most, even newer models, but, especially older models that I grew up with, from even pretty far distances...!!! :)

21stamps

(Insert many curse words here!!)

My biggest worry for Spring!! :(:(
Received both of these schedules tonight.
Me and baseball are NOT getting along this year!!! Drama after Drama. 😡😡😡🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I screwed up. Badly.

Soccer Team Practice-

Baseball Practice (on a team for a different school than his own, where he doesn’t know one kid or coach)

And... we still don’t have a volleyball schedule. Knowing my luck, that will be on Monday too. 😬

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom