The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Way to go!! I'd capitalize on that while he still thinks it's fun! In a few years, even that $5 won't be much incentive.
Wow, that is awesome! Nice to see kids that have work ethic.

He’s over the moon with the money.. said “that’s a lot more than my lemonade stands! Can I go again tomorrow?” 🤣
Excellent for T and his buddies!! :happy:

My two brothers always made money during the winter. They each had their own "clients" that they would shovel out snow for. One time, I went with my eldest brother to one of his clients. (Bro was about 9 at the time and I was 6.) He asked me to shovel the front steps (there were only about 5 of them).

He finished up the driveway, the front sidewalk, and walkway up to the house, and I was still shoveling the front steps. I wanted to make them perfect, and perfection takes time. :p

So, the owner of the house noticed how carefully I was doing the front steps for her, and she gave me a big tip, on top of the fee my brother charged. :joyfull:

Oh neat!

I think they did more steps and cars than driveways at the request of the homeowners.lol.. but they did do a few driveways too.

21stamps

Our soccer game is cancelled.. good thing, I can’t even get out of my driveway, actually I could now ;). T just took a ruler out.. 5 inches in one spot 4 in another.

Basketball isn’t til late afternoon, I’m not sure if that game will be on. T’s already in his snow suit to go sledding. I just want to bundle up and lay in front of a fire!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom