The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
@Mr Ferret 88 , do you have all of your holiday shopping done yet? (Or, does Mrs. Ferret shop for the gifts for the people on the list?) I take care of all the shopping here. :)
All the shopping is done. We don't have a lot of people to buy for. All the children in the family get cash in a card ( cop-out but better than socks ).
Mine and Mrs Ferrets are wrapped and under the tree and have been for a while.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
All the shopping is done. We don't have a lot of people to buy for. All the children in the family get cash in a card ( cop-out but better than socks ).
Mine and Mrs Ferrets are wrapped and under the tree and have been for a while.

Wow -- you've already wrapped the gifts? I don't get around to that until Christmas Eve. :) (Luckily, we don't have many gifts to wrap.)

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Wow -- you've already wrapped the gifts? I don't get around to that until Christmas Eve. :) (Luckily, we don't have many gifts to wrap.)
We set a £50 limit on each other. We would rather save the money and spend it on the cruise next year. ( plus it's Mrs Ferrets 21st on the cruise so will have to go large there).

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We set a £50 limit on each other. We would rather save the money and spend it on the cruise next year. ( plus it's Mrs Ferrets 21st on the cruise so will have to go large there).

Agree. Money for a cruise sounds like more fun! :)

We also have a reasonable limit on the gifts budget. (In all, there are 8 people to buy for, including us.) We get the out-of-state gifts early, and ship them out. So that helps to get those bought earlier, as they'll hit a November billing cycle and get those paid off. Then a smaller amount of gifts appear on the Dec. billing cycle.

I also pay cash for at least 50% of the gifts we buy. (Years ago, it would take me until February to pay off the Christmas gifts, but no more. Eventually, sanity kicked in, and I streamlined the budget.) ;)

Songbird76

There was never an excuse offered, to my knowledge. Just isn't it great the football team has their own dedicated weight room? Now they don't have to share with the other sports. Some of the senior girls asked the senior boy football players (this change happened between their freshman and sophomore year) if they even used it. Their answer. No, not really. Wait, I think we watched film in there once.
Nice. Yep...that sounds about how things usually go. Anything for the "real" athletes. :rolleyes: I bet most of those girls could give those football players a run for their money in a fitness competition.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom