The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
What are you knitting? Try Mickey ears - save a bundle!

Boy, can I relate to all of that.

Iā€™m looking to move one of my two stores before the rent increase, and the thought to close it (at least for awhile) has crossed my mind.

But then Iā€™d have to move everything twice and pay for storage in the meantime.

I have been the owner of my own business for several decades. I understand your weighing your options. Too many fail to realize the changing demographics of their location and the need for their wares at a specific location.

It is easy to question others never being in an ownership position. Needs come and go. Keeping on top of that is important when deciding where to locate or relocate. I also respect those who decide to call it quits before they bankrupt themselves for a product or device that is either over saturated In current times or obsolete.

You have a unique product/offering. Weighing your options is great. I have always had a corner in my market for a unique skill set that is hard to duplicate. It isnā€™t a skill that Universities are ever spitting out accreditationā€™s by the boatload annually. It is the common or very saturated product or skill
Sets that struggles to complete successfully. You seem to have that market. Looking for more favorable locations is an admirable quality and demonstrates a good business mindset.

Best of luck.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Are the Magic Bands reusable? If we were to go back 2 years from now, could the new booking info be linked to these bands 2 years down the road? There is a young boy who wants my band. I would be happy to let him have, but does Disney always send new ones or they hope you hold on to the old ones?
As of now they are sending new ones every trip. Besides from what I hear the battery may be dead by the time you get back

Songbird76

Same with me. I have been waking up at around 5 o'clock every day. Used to be 6.
DS told me yesterday that Europe is thinking of getting rid of the time change, and if it goes through, each country has to choose which time they want to keep. They must have talked about it at school. I've heard nothing about it, but he remembered the pros and cons of each way, etc. He gave me a whole spiel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom