The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Oh no -I think it’s too early!!!

Yeah, it's early, but we did see some flurries earlier this week. Not much is sticking, at least to the ground. The neighbor's pine trees have some sticking to it. Call me crazy but it does look kind of pretty.

I survived shopping this morning, now lets see how I survive cooking

I saw the snow flurries and decided to cook. I made a big pot of chilli, some bacon, ham & cheese muffins, kung pao chicken, bacon & feta stuffed chicken, scalloped potatoes, and cooked up some bacon for with mickey waffles tonight. I think I'm set on food for the week!

Songbird76

Happy Sunday! Just wanted to report it is snowing..... it isn't sticking to the ground but it is flurrying all around.
Can we trade? Please?? It's too hot here! I don't know if it's an exageration or not, but one of my friends said they were getting a blizzard in Wyoming, and another one was driving back home from North Dakota to Wyoming and said the roads were pretty bad, but she made it. I don't quite want to trade for THAT, but a bit of snow would be welcome.

Songbird76

DH is in the doghouse. I got some Mootopia ice cream because it was on sale until today. After dinner, DD asks I want some, I said not right then, but she could have some. DH says "Oh....is that the chocolate ice cream with the cookie dough in it? Can I have some, too?" So they are sharing it, and then she says she's done, she goes upstairs and DH is still eating it. I look over to see him taking the EMPTY container back to the kitchen....he ate ALL of it. Gee....thanks for saving some for me. "It wasn't very good". :banghead::arghh::rolleyes::mad: It wasn't very good, so you ate ALL of it? "Um....I was saving you?"

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yeah, it's early, but we did see some flurries earlier this week. Not much is sticking, at least to the ground. The neighbor's pine trees have some sticking to it. Call me crazy but it does look kind of pretty.

You are CRAZY;)

I saw the snow flurries and decided to cook. I made a big pot of chilli, some bacon, ham & cheese muffins, kung pao chicken, bacon & feta stuffed chicken, scalloped potatoes, and cooked up some bacon for with mickey waffles tonight. I think I'm set on food for the week!

Send some my way I'm a few hours behind seeing I went shopping

Figgy1

Premium Member
DH is in the doghouse. I got some Mootopia ice cream because it was on sale until today. After dinner, DD asks I want some, I said not right then, but she could have some. DH says "Oh....is that the chocolate ice cream with the cookie dough in it? Can I have some, too?" So they are sharing it, and then she says she's done, she goes upstairs and DH is still eating it. I look over to see him taking the EMPTY container back to the kitchen....he ate ALL of it. Gee....thanks for saving some for me. "It wasn't very good". :banghead::arghh::rolleyes::mad: It wasn't very good, so you ate ALL of it? "Um....I was saving you?"
Sympathy like. I have a garage for just such occasions;)

MySmallWorldof4

I made vegan ricotta for the first time. It was so good. I made a spaghetti squash lasagna with it. @figmentfan423 I am sure you already have a recipe, but @dryerlintfan here it is. https://minimalistbaker.com/whipped-almond-ricotta-5-ingredients/ I used blanched almond flour instead of sliced almonds. It worked just fine. Roasted the spaghetti squash and just layered it with sauce and the almond ricotta. My dh who is not a fan of spaghetti squash loved it. My youngest who loves cheese said it was weird that it was made from almonds, but it tasted really good.

Last edited:

93boomer

Premium Member

Wow! Yes flurries are pretty in the trees!
Ooo I am coming to your house to eat! Sounds delish!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom