The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Does anyone recommend a good blanket? For when watching TV on the couch or something. I had to throw my Red Sox throw out. Made me itchy to the point where it looked like I had bug bites everwhere.
Not a blanket but do you know what the blanket that made you itch was made out of? If so avoid that fiber or it could have been your detergent or I'm sure this wasn't what happened to you dust mites from not washing.;)

MySmallWorldof4

If I lived in the US, I might be able to do that, but it's the only way I have to find out what my niece is up to, share pics of our kiddos, etc. And my best friend now lives in Australia, so without FB, I wouldn't really get to talk to her. Calling would get way too expensive. I found out my brother was moving on FB...he hadn't told me they were looking at houses. He's HORRIBLE at communication, so FB is the way I keep up with him. I know, that sounds awful, but that's the way it is. So it's kind of a necessary evil at this point, if I want to maintain any sort of relationship with people "back home".
I use what’s app with my relatives overseas. I love that you can send full videos with it too.

SteveBrickNJ

@SteveBrickNJ What did your dd think about the test yesterday? My dd said it was ok until the proctor said there was 25 min left and she still hadn’t finished the last math section.
My daughter got in the car and her first words were: "Surprisingly, I don't want to kill myself LOL :hilarious::D" (That's her sarcasm and way of poking fun at herself). Basically she felt it was challenging but possibly not as bad as she expected....only MILDLY not as bad....it WAS challenging for sure!
She said she took her time answering the questions....did her best......and she was the last one in her testing room to finish.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom