The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Couldn't see a date or anything on that video. Just wondering how recently (or not) that took place. Again, just an observation of mine (and I only go once a year to WDW), I just haven't seen the sword show in many years.
I think the last time a video of it caught my attention was about a year ago. I agree it would be sad if it left.
Side note The Sword and the Stone was on Disney Family Movies right before we left for our trip where James got to do it and we watched Tangled on the way down and seeing it was Flynn who took him to it made it even extra special.:joyfull:
side, side note we got a really good Flynn:joyfull:

FutureCEO

I think the last time a video of it caught my attention was about a year ago. I agree it would be sad if it left.
Side note The Sword and the Stone was on Disney Family Movies right before we left for our trip where James got to do it and we watched Tangled on the way down and seeing it was Flynn who took him to it made it even extra special.:joyfull:
side, side note we got a really good Flynn:joyfull:

I've never seen the whole animated movie, just bits and pieces but can't wait for the live action one to come out.

21stamps

I need advice from semi strangers- please!

My Oak tree (the one that was struck by lightening) is going to live!

However, I still got a quote on taking it down. $5,000!!!

Q. Why would I take down a healthy tree?
A. ACORNS.

I’m torn over this. On one hand it would help the squirell invasion.. as in possibly decrease it. It would also save hours of paid work that I hire a neighbor kid to do- vacuuming up the acorns... and even with that, they’re still always all over the yard and deck.

On the other, the tree survived a lightening strike, so is it horrible of me to now kill it??? To willingly spend that money even though it’s alive??
It’s a pretty tree, but those acorns and squirrels...

What would you do?

21stamps

so imho if it's not in danger of hitting a house or another structure, keep the tree... we need all the oxygen we can get in this world!

The squirrels are wrecking my yard, wall around my house, landscaping, stairs, digging holes near the foundation... absolutely wrecking it.

The acorns are so much work, and I can’t find (and also don’t want to pay) someone to vacuum every day... they fall all over my deck.. on my car if I park on that side of the driveway.. and all over the yard to where you can’t walk barefoot.
I almost wish that it was critically injured so I could make the decision without a second thought.

It needs surgery and branches removed, but it will be ok if I do that.

Rista1313

The squirrels are wrecking my yard, wall around my house, landscaping, stairs, digging holes near the foundation... absolutely wrecking it.

The acorns are so much work, and I can’t find (and also don’t want to pay) someone to vacuum every day... they fall all over my deck.. on my car if I park on that side of the driveway.. and all over the yard to where you can’t walk barefoot.
I almost wish that it was critically injured so I could make the decision without a second thought.

It needs surgery and branches removed, but it will be ok if I do that.

Then it sounds as if you've already made up your mind ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom