The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

So my car...

Some sort of rodent got into it, chewed, and now, there's a leak of gas fluids. So...it needs a whole new gas tank. My one month old car needs a new gas tank.

Level of irritation....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MySmallWorldof4

So my car...

Some sort of rodent got into it, chewed, and now, there's a leak of gas fluids. So...it needs a whole new gas tank. My one month old car needs a new gas tank.

Level of irritation....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Oh no!!! That is something I have never heard of happening. Just terrible. I assume that is not something the warranty covers. Strange though that a rodent would chew the pipe since it contained gas and not water. You would think they would be able to smell the gas. Hope it doesn’t cost you too much.

StarWarsGirl

Oh no!!! That is something I have never heard of happening. Just terrible. I assume that is not something the warranty covers. Strange though that a rodent would chew the pipe since it contained gas and not water. You would think they would be able to smell the gas. Hope it doesn’t cost you too much.
$250 insurance deductible. I assume the dealer isn't trying to pull one over because they were the ones who said, "Call the insurance company. We'll talk to them if need be." Otherwise it would have been $1400. I still have to pay for a rental car, but that's only $25 per day. Not too bad.

StarWarsGirl

How the hell does that happen??
How a rodent can get inside the gas tank area and chew on it?
It sounds like blatant sabotage.
These rodents keep getting into my cars. I've had damage to my previous two cars from rodents. We had to stick mothballs in the car for while we're on vacation. But both times this happened, it happened on vacation. Not at home when the car gets driven regularly.

Cesar R M

These rodents keep getting into my cars. I've had damage to my previous two cars from rodents. We had to stick mothballs in the car for while we're on vacation. But both times this happened, it happened on vacation. Not at home when the car gets driven regularly.
but how.. you leave the car outside?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom