The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Yoda talks backwards. So you have the numbers 6 7 8 where 8 is actually ate. So instead of saying 7 ate 6 (7 8 6) Yoda says because 6, 7 8(ate). It keeps the numbers in numerical order. Make sense?

Oh, I totally get the original joke, and first heard it eons ago. My point was, that in the case of that particular joke posted, Yoda is not a number so why should he be afraid of being eaten? That's why in my original response to that post I posted this meme, because the joke made sense to me and the other didn't, so I thought maybe this was the way it was really meant to be worded...! :)

image.jpeg

93boomer

Premium Member
I'm so proud of myself. I actually packed a sensible salad with chicken for lunch instead of going to the cafeteria or going out.
Of course, I'm grabbing g take out for dinner.
Also, I didn't feel like putting salad dressing in a separate container, so I put the entire bottle in my lunch box.
Hey at least you chose one healthy meal before eating out. That counts as great in my book. I always eat two healthy meals if we are going out to dinner and not eat as healthy. :angelic:

StarWarsGirl

Hey at least you chose one healthy meal before eating out. That counts as great in my book. I always eat two healthy meals if we are going out to dinner and not eat as healthy. :angelic:
I actually eat pretty healthy even when I go out. I go to the cafeteria at work a good bit, but I get a lot of salads there. There's more variety than what I do when I make a salad at home. I'm going to Noodles and Co. tonight. I ordered online. I'm getting Penne Rosa with chicken. I'm getting a salad to go with it. Only eating half of it and saving the other half for lunch another day or dinner one night.

When I go to my two Orioles games next week is when I'm going to be bad...

93boomer

Premium Member
I actually eat pretty healthy even when I go out. I go to the cafeteria at work a good bit, but I get a lot of salads there. There's more variety than what I do when I make a salad at home. I'm going to Noodles and Co. tonight. I ordered online. I'm getting Penne Rosa with chicken. I'm getting a salad to go with it. Only eating half of it and saving the other half for lunch another day or dinner one night.

When I go to my two Orioles games next week is when I'm going to be bad...
Oooo yummy! Oh yeah, ballgames are an exception to the rule! We do that when we go too! Love the tacos they have at our stadium!❤️We are rivals !! We are Braves fans!! :joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm so proud of myself. I actually packed a sensible salad with chicken for lunch instead of going to the cafeteria or going out.
Of course, I'm grabbing g take out for dinner.
Also, I didn't feel like putting salad dressing in a separate container, so I put the entire bottle in my lunch box.
My dh keeps a bottle in the fridge at work and a spare in a drawer.

StarWarsGirl

Oooo yummy! Oh yeah, ballgames are an exception to the rule! We do that when we go too! Love the tacos they have at our stadium!❤️We are rivals !! We are Braves fans!! :joyfull:
Ooo, you play us this weekend. And you have two of our former players, Markakis and Flaharty. We don't normally mind the Braves. Or National League teams in general. Though my dad is still holding a grudge against the Mets for 1969.

Goofyernmost

I was a huge fan of the Met's prior to 1969. I watched them on a small screen TV in a San Francisco hotel while getting ready to catch a plane the next day to Vietnam. I might just not ever forget that day. The Beatles "Abby Road" album had just come out and I had a cassette of that also the #1 song at the time, at least in San Francisco pretty much summed up my emotional state at the time, thanks to Peggy Lee.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I was a huge fan of the Met's prior to 1969. I watched them on a small screen TV in a San Francisco hotel while getting ready to catch a plane the next day to Vietnam. I might just not ever forget that day. The Beatles "Abby Road" album had just come out and I had a cassette of that also the #1 song at the time, at least in San Francisco pretty much summed up my emotional state at the time, thanks to Peggy Lee.

The like is for sharing music my grandparents liked. Runs and hides under large rock

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom