The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Friar Nook took away the mac and cheese and now has loaded tater tots.

That is another Kiosk type...not really what I'd call a QS restaurant and they keep changing what they are offering too. Guess they all do, I didn't like it when my various hot pretzels disappeared and their hot cheese. Both are starting to make a comeback. :hungry:

Mac & Cheese with Disney now is similar to me as their gourmet hotdogs and now tater barrels. Plop something on top of it and it is gourmet. :joyfull: Their signature chef's have to giggle when Disney puts the word gourmet in front of these types of food.

21stamps

Where's the baby fat? He is getting big. :)Two of the kids who drink soda in my house (the only two actually) love Jarritos.

It’s his ‘special ocasion’ drink. He loves the strawberry mango, and tangerine.. takes 5 minutes for him to decide which one to order :hilarious:

These photo came up on my memories today.. Where is this kid? :(. Baby fat is totally gone, hair is getting darker by the minute.

2013 - 31139134-BC85-41F1-BB5C-480DFFBE0EF4.jpeg275B8A85-071D-4D1A-9A09-16AFD086086B.jpeg

Last night-
604EFC47-FDBE-4F02-B010-31783F473728.jpeg

I just want it to slowwww down!
I don’t know why, but I’ve been noticing it a lot the past 2 weeks.. maybe the missing front teeth? ;). I just feel like he’s changing so quickly the past month or so.

Gabe1

It’s ok, we’re supposed to hit 40 today and 50 tomorrow... 🤫

We are to average in the 50's next week but rain Monday-Wednesday.
Tomorrows lows should be greater than our high today.

Waiting for the day when I actually gets some Vitamin D from the Sun. Its 33 with a feel like 26 now and 15 mph winds...its winter out there but not snowing!!!

Gabe1

This change made me sad. I really liked the BBQ chicken mac and cheese. I enjoyed getting that and eating it at a table in which I could look at the castle and carousel. I do like tots but none of the loaded tot choices intrigue me.

The Tots have received pretty good reviews. While I like maybe a half dozen tots max they are just too greasy for me as a main meal. They do have a vegetarian option so there is that.

21stamps

Must be Easter time?! :joyfull:
I haven’t even bought an Easter outfit yet for kiddo.. and I have no idea where to find T’s First Communion suit. I wanted something a little more Spring than a standard black suit. The Janie and Jacks near me closed about a year or so ago.. and I don’t want to order a suit online.

I wish all of my stores would stop closing their brick and mortar shops! (At least near me ;) )

Gabe1

I actually thought the 2018 version had more coupons than usual.

Found it interesting about the (one per coupon) free kid's meal (with purchase of adult meal) for Wolfgang Puck's Express (Marketplace). The reason is that WP's really suffered when Disney Springs opened, because the busloads of people got off at the new bus stop (only one now) way down in the back part of the Springs area. Apparently, not enough guests were wandering up to the older Marketplace (they'd sort of stop at WOD, and then go back). So the new coupon for WP is a real incentive to get a family up to WP, to boost their sagging sales.

On the other hand, adults don't get a coupon anymore for their meal, as in past versions of the book. :(

I must have 2017 packed but left 2016 out of Birnbaum.

Actually I found far more young families on the Market Place side of Disney Springs. While the new side has loads of high end clothing, shoes and purse stores beyond the Coke Store I trying to think what we be the draw shopping wise for kids. I think that explains the coupons for the stores.

Wolfgang Express is a Levy restaurant, they shot themselves in the foot having so many restaurants themselves in Springs. When I was there they were building the new Table Service Wolfgang, they should have followed the other restaurants lead including Edison and tucked the express into the TS venue.

Here is what I had for 2016
Planet Hollywood 10%
Earl 10%
Ghirardelli 10% or $ off sundae, (always packed)
WolfgangExpress 10% off
Joffrey 20% off food and beverages
Kids night out $5 off rentals or child care
House of Blues 15% off
Harley 15% off $75
Paradiso 10% off
Bongos 15% food & bev
China 10% off
Spice Road 10% off
Tokyo 10% off
Marrakesh 10 % off
Dolphins 10% off
Seeds 15% off
Dive 10% off
Seas tour 10%
Fishing 20%
Alamo upgrade
Sammy Duvall Activities 15% all
Magic Strollers 10%
Owners locker 20%
10% garden grocer
Basin 15%

Gabe1

I haven’t even bought an Easter outfit yet for kiddo.. and I have no idea where to find T’s First Communion suit. I wanted something a little more Spring than a standard black suit. The Janie and Jacks near me closed about a year or so ago.. and I don’t want to order a suit online.

I wish all of my stores would stop closing their brick and mortar shops! (At least near me ;) )

Do you have a Nordstroms?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom