The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Yeah, maybe... @StarWarsGirl has shared her feelings about kids over the years...not everyone goal or purpose. Me I wouldn't trade mine for the world but Motherhood isn't for everyone and I respect those who know themselves well enough to say not for me. Too many out there that should have taken another path. I have a couple of friends that have been married a long time but opted not to have kids. They have fur babies.
Yup. I'm nowhere near ready for children, and I'm not sure I'll ever be ready. I'm not really a kid person. I don't seek them out, but I do okay around them.

If I do have children, I want to adopt. This may sound very selfish, but I have no desire to put my body through that. If I'm married and we have a whoops, then that's one thing, but I really am not sure if I want children. And I'm almost 100% certain I don't want to be pregnant.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Your school district is just horrible!! This absolutely would have been a lawsuit in this country and I am very anti-litigious. But this is just pure neglect on the schools part. I would move as quick as I could. Private school an option?

My first instinct when I just read that was to fly over, pack @Songbird76 and her family up and move them back to the States, we can put them in @figmentfan423 school district. Geesh, sometimes I just humans.

Figgy1

My first instinct when I just read that was to fly over, pack @Songbird76 and her family up and move them back to the States, we can put them in @figmentfan423 school district. Geesh, sometimes I just humans.
You fly her over, I'll make the beds, blow up the air matreses, put my boys out in the tent and get some extra food. I wish @Songbird76 lived near me. We have wonderful emotional support classes for the lower grades which is where most kids with autism and severe ADHD wind up. They all work up to their academic potential and learn to work together as a team. Depending on how they handle a regular bus will decide weather they ride that or in a van. Wish me luck next time there's a lotto drawing.

BAChicagoGal

Cubs just gave up a grand slam home run in the 8th inning. My neighbor just might get her wish. She has a procedure scheduled next Wednesday. If the Cubs advance to the next round of the playoffs, they would play the Dodgers that day at Wrigley. Her ride/companion for the procedure just happens to work at Wrigley. He has agreed to help her if he isn't at the ballpark. Well, if the Cubs keep losing, she just might get her wish. If the Cubs win, then I may have to be her ride/companion. Of course, I want the Cubs to win. Don't look forward to a hospital visit with my friend scheduled for a cortisone shot, but she doesn't have anyone else to depend on.

donaldtoo

Thanks! :)
It hasn't always been all wine and roses, but, I wouldn't trade our marriage and family for any other...! ;)

Yes, I knew this, but, decided to... :cyclops: ;)
When I first started playing soccer back in '77, I was curious as to why it was called that, 'cause I couldn't figure out where that name came/derived from, and nobody else seemed to know, so I did some research (no internet back then :eek: ;)). I originally thought maybe it was a word from another language other than English, but, obviously, finally found out otherwise. ;)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom