The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Out for me today. Time to check on hubby and see if he is still doing better. Thanks for all the good wishes! xoxo to all. Have a good evening and morning. Tomorrow I get my flu shot, it was delayed a couple days!

Oh my.
Still ketchuping...
Very sorry to hear Mr. Bets hasn't been feeling well, but, glad to hear he is feeling better!
Hope he gets well soon, and also hope your flu shot is a breeze...!

Sweet Disney dreams to y'all...!!! :)

donaldtoo

{{{BIG HUGS}}} to her, tell her I will be thinking of her, poor thing.

Did this relate back to when she hurt her leg badly back several years ago?

Thanks, Gabe.

No, this is related to a spill she took a while back at work, stepping up from the parking lot, over the curb, and onto the sidewalk.
Everything has gone through Workers Comp, so the time between initial injury and the decision that surgery was the best solution has been a bit drawn out.
Interestingly enough, the other injury from several years you are referring to also involved a curb and a parking lot. She was getting out of the car on an end parking space with a landscaping curb, accidentally misstepped, and rolled her foot down the curb.

donaldtoo

Good morning and I'm going to enjoy a nap as soon as the boys leave and my dh has orders not to wake me when he gets home!!!!!! James loves high school and the fun activities that he's signed up for me not so much:banghead: Last night the track coach again asked him to sign up for track in the spring and said with his times he may even make varsity this year:joyfull: I have a sneaking suspicion sleep is optional for the next 4 years:banghead::banghead::banghead: Happy note I came home to perfectly cleaned bathrooms and my kitchen was almost perfect:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: I'll find a bit of time to make something special for my older ds today:joyfull::joyfull:

That is all AWESOME...!!!!!!! :joyfull: :)

Except for maybe that lack of sleep part... :oops: ;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Thanks, Gabe.

No, this is related to a spill she took a while back at work, stepping up from the parking lot, over the curb, and onto the sidewalk.
Everything has gone through Workers Comp, so the time between initial injury and the decision that surgery was the best solution has been a bit drawn out.
Interestingly enough, the other injury from several years you are referring to also involved a curb and a parking lot. She was getting out of the car on an end parking space with a landscaping curb, accidentally misstepped, and rolled her foot down the curb.

Oh Dear, poor her-again. She should have a phobia for curbs and parking lots about now.

We need to get her a valet parking pass. :inlove: How is she doing now?

Cesar R M

I have a 7plus and love it. For me I purchased it because of the DSLR type camera. I had been planning on buying a camera separately, but a good one would have cost as much as the iPhone or more. My previous HTC took lousy pictures as did the Sony phone I had before that one. I ended up needing to carry a phone and a separate stop and shoot camera. So I killed too birds with one stone by getting a phone and great camera in one. So I look at it as I saved a lot of money. I will probably keep the phone for a bunch of years. I am not apt to switch it because I really love it. The water resistance is a big plus too.:)
the Iphone 7, 8, etc.. does NOT have a DSLR type camera.
not even close.
It "imitates" some of the features of a DSLR using software, but nothing else.

a DSLR (digital single reflex camera) requires a mirror, a specified autofocus system and interchangeable lenses.

DSLR sensors start at APSC, which measure 26 x 22mm Full frame are even larger.. (36x24mm)

The Sensor in the iphones arent even half that.

Anyway all modern phones can capture very decent video and photos when in good conditions.

Cesar R M

I'm back on the sauce....a small margarita or alcoholic drink a day can help with Alzheimer's. My mom and all of her sister's ended up in a nursing home. I'm hoping to avoid that! So there to my Dr.!
Speaking of Sauce..
I swear some fans are absolutely insane.
I just heard that a ton of Rick and Morty fans outright have attacked, harassed and even damaged McDonald's because there wasn't enough Mulan Sauce (promotional and mentioned in a Rick and Morty episode) to dip their McNuggets with.. :|

donaldtoo

Only an idiot would take a swing at a sheriff, in front of a crowd, with multiple security cameras in the vicinity. :rolleyes: I literally laughed out loud reading that the sheriff spun him around so fast, after the guy's feeble attempt . . . :p

If the guy actually took a swing at a police officer, and no charges were filed...?!?!?! :confused: That's the crazy part to me... :cyclops:

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo , happy to hear that DWifey is doing well. According to Dr. Minnie, her surgery was a success; then signed off on her chart, and told her that she was good to go!

s-l400.jpg

Glad she is home and on the mend! :happy:

Hahaaa...!!! :hilarious:
Thanks, Minnie...!!! ;) :)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
OH GOD.. STOP.. please.. XD
Get ready for more...

What do you call a fish with no eye?

Fsh.

What did one shark say to the other shark while they were eating a stand up comedian?

"Hmm, does this taste funny to you?"

What does it cost a pirate to get his ears pierced?

A buccaneer.

What was the man's reaction when he was struck by lightning?

He was shocked.

Did you hear about the Pillsbury dough boy? He passed away. Had a yeast infection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom