The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

BAChicagoGal

Reading that made me feel better. You were lucky to get a second opinion in the same office. Continued good luck

Sometimes in matters of health we rush to form our own conclusions too quickly. Some doctors are better at explaining things to their patients. Others may assume you understand, and don't spell everything out in great detail. My husband says that I ask too many questions. Being a good surgeon is a great thing. However, there's something also great about a doctor who listens to someones questions regardless of how trivial they may seem. After all, he may have done the surgery thousands of times, but this will be my first.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
way too much testosterone in my house:depressed::hungover::banghead:
Speaking of testosterone...I am now using Hershey as a bribe to keep my brother in check. I popped into his room (the door was open) and said hello, and he told me to shut up. I asked him to repeat himself, and he said it again. Boy, he had some guts. I told him he was never to speak to me that way again and if he did, he would not be going to Hershey on Sunday; that I would give the ticket to one of my friends and leave him at our aunt's (our parents will be at the Ravens game). He didn't like that.

Of course, I have no intention of following through on any of this. His name is on the ticket, so there's that. But I'm keeping the incentive there. ;)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Star Wars: The Last Jedi tickets are on sale!

This is not a drill people! Tickets are on sale!

giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom