The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Know that feeling. Gran always ripped my new clothes apart to get to fit. My first uniform was a children's 6. I was still in preschool sizes and uniforms were not made that small.
Funny thing when I started school I was the tallest kid in my grade, pretty much was until 4th grade, I had some seriously worried parents thinking I'd grow so tall I wouldn't be able to find clothes that fit. I guess mother nature got the last laugh. That brings me to today and my adventure trying to find a pair of jeans that fit. Plan A go where I went last year for the perfect pair. Nothing fancy mid-rise straight or boot cut dark wash. Well I went with plan B try on a whole store worth of pants:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: The second pair I tried on was perfect except they were too short?????????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: 3 stores later I found a nice pair:inlove::inlove::inlove: of course they only had the one pair in my size. Guess who has the tag by the computer to order a few more pairs in hopes I don't have to go through that again for a nice long while. ^^^^The reason I like to wear skirts and dresses!

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So, this little guy was perfectly fine yesterday morning, until he went out for his early morning yard patrol, and he came back an hour later with a limp in one leg.

View attachment 235312

We can't figure out what happened because he doesn't seem to have tenderness when we rub the leg. Phil thinks he got stung by a bee. We're gonna wait one more day, and then Limpy is going to the vet. In the meantime, he is getting spoiled like never before.

Poor Kitty. :( Wise to wait as long as it isn't critical. As a Mom I learned to wait some stuff out, same with my fur babes too.
Hope Kitty is better today. :inlove:

Cesar R M

E3gxs.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom