The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
That's o.k. I still have today and the weekend, so I'm still happy here!! Oh, I just had a frosted, raspberry Pop Tart. and it was delish! :hungry: Pop Tarts were on sale last week, so I picked up a box. (Haven't bought them in probably 10 years.) Checked online for the nutritional value and it's about zip . .. :p But hey, that's what vacations are for--eating junk for breakfast! :joyfull:

Ewe. But glad you enjoyed. :)

Gabe1

I'm cheap!!!! My kids get sneakers at the outlets or Target:D

Given I'm older...my gyms go $170 at least retail. I do outlet. I can go as low as $99-$120 I wear them almost 365 days a year usually 3 pairs a year maybe 4. I always have a new pair in reserve for WDW dream vacation. I don't care if they are last years model, it is the cush and arch support. If it saves me $70 at the outlet woohoo!

Gabe1

Happy farm market Saturday. Yesterday's was a bust due to the rain but they're going to be open Monday. So I'm only going to grab a few things today and do my stock up Monday.

A tad to warm for my liking in Central Illinois road trip on Saturday but it was more to my liking for a truer farmers market. Brought hoe a few dozen tomatoes, peppers and corn picked yesterday at prices that were nicer than what I normally pay. Still not your farmers market. No bushels of anything. Urbana is a strange little farm country, a urban area splatted in rural Midwest. Confuses pricing of everything from housing to foods.

Gabe1

I could use a bit of pixie dust if anyone has some to spare. I heard there is a rumor that one of DS's bullies may have moved to Belgium and I REALLY want it to be true, because she's a huge ring leader among the bullies. She's the one who warned the new girl not to play with DS and who started bullying said new girl because she didn't listen. If this girl is gone, her cronies aren't smart enough to come up with new ways to torture him themselves and they might not be so daring...maybe DS can have his friend back.

Oh I'm praying your son is bless with the her move to Belgium. What an unforeseen triumph this could be for the new school year.

Gabe1

Well, the bad news is that my 5:55 flight got delayed. Until 9:25. You read that right.

The good news is, I rebooked on the 7:05 flight. So...an hour later. But much better than 9:25.

And I'm also no longer at work, so...

I'm sorry. Glad you made it. I'm no stranger to frequent long delays out of Ohare. Frustrating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom