The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

More pics.....View attachment 215350 The Stanley....will show the most haunted part....they will do a haunting at midnight, for those who are interested,,,,,,View attachment 215351 the music room, people have heard the lady of the home, play the piano....late at night...View attachment 215352
The most haunted place in the Stanley....they have a ghost hunt at mid-night, they have had people so scared they have ran out of the place....the windows are boarded up, to keep these spirits away....all of the mattresses of the diseased are in this building....I'm not that brave...no mid-night haunts for me....View attachment 215353
It's all boarded up, to keep the spirits in...... View attachment 215354 back to the trail we made it, oldest grandson took our picture....he was so proud that we made it....
A haunt hunt....I'm in!

betty rose

I was so happy when Joffery's hit Disney early this decade. That old sludge syrup stuff was nasty. Only good thing about going home or eating in a quality TS restaurant was a decent cup of coffee. Disney clung to the coffee syrup way too long. Seems you are enjoying your vacation.
I like Joffery's too. That Nestle stuff was horrible. I couldn't drink it. We brought our own throw the years. Not fond of the new. Back to packing our coffee.

Cesar R M

I'm still so far behind. Will do more after lunch. If anyone is interested, I have a few more pictures, for the 4th of July. Mostly of the Stanley Hotel, and a couple outside of our condo. We were right on the river. It was so nice to go to sleep with the river sounds in the background.
wait a sec, the stanley hotel? the supposedly hotel full of ghosts?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom