The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Good morning and it's already almost warm enough for me:joyfull: Even better my dh has a 3 day weekend:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Even better as soon as he gets home we're heading out to our library's used book sale(wish you were here @Songbird76) and then heading over to pick up some herb(legal of course:hilarious:) plants to go in my new tiered planters. oops note to self put potting mix on the shopping list. Then I'm going to take advantage of the nice weather and go out and walk:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Repotting can wait until after dark:D Have a wonderful weekend
Library used book sale?? :bookworm: I wish I was there, too!!!:arghh: Enjoy!! We keep getting snow over here. We go from being out on the deck without a coat to snow in the same day. I hope your weather stays nice!

Songbird76

Have a great one yourselves. Can't remember the last time i bought a book (paper version). I find that kindle unlimited works wonders for me.
BLASPHEMY!! :p Just kidding. I don't have a kindle...I need the paper version. There is something about the smell of the paper. Yes....I'm a book sniffer. And the weight of the book in my hands...and I love bookmarks. I'm also a person who goes back and looks things up, so I need to be able to flip through the pages quickly. I just don't see myself switching to an e-reader because I love my paper books soooooo much.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
How is everyone this morning? I'm on day 3 of a migraine, my work phone has been out all week, and my brand new work computer crashed this morning (thankfully I ran it in safe mode and got it working, and thankfully I wasn't in the middle of anything, but the blue screen is the LAST thing you want to see). So technology has not been my friend lately.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I was lucky with James he was walking and talking a bit on his first Hershey trip. 13 months old and he learned to say faster on a tea cup ride:eek: I guess he never had the fear gene:banghead:
That is why I never had an issue with bringing my kids from babies. They had no fear of anything cause they had always remembered going on. Funny kids remember more than many give them credit for.

My DD did melt down in the Space Mountain queue. We did do the chicken exit. She did it the next trip. My kids got the reward of something from the gift shop the first time they rode an E attraction. Usually a t shirt cause they wanted to talk about why they got that shirt. Luckily tee shirts were cheap back then

MySmallWorldof4

How is everyone this morning? I'm on day 3 of a migraine, my work phone has been out all week, and my brand new work computer crashed this morning (thankfully I ran it in safe mode and got it working, and thankfully I wasn't in the middle of anything, but the blue screen is the LAST thing you want to see). So technology has not been my friend lately.
Hope it gets better soon. :(

Figgy1

Library used book sale?? :bookworm: I wish I was there, too!!!:arghh: Enjoy!! We keep getting snow over here. We go from being out on the deck without a coat to snow in the same day. I hope your weather stays nice!
Sympathy like. You were the first person I thought of when making plans to go to the sale:joyfull: If it makes you feel better I grabbed a giant box of Star Wars books for the guys(every year for Christmas we always give each one of us something used or recycled, I don't remember how or who in the family started the tradition but it's to remember to take care of the planet and think of the less fortunate), 2 vegan cook books and a work out dvd for me. No guilty pleasure books for me:( Our fall sale seems to be better for those:confused:

Figgy1

Hugs and I hope it's gone by now. Is it allergy related?

Figgy1

BLASPHEMY!! :p Just kidding. I don't have a kindle...I need the paper version. There is something about the smell of the paper. Yes....I'm a book sniffer. And the weight of the book in my hands...and I love bookmarks. I'm also a person who goes back and looks things up, so I need to be able to flip through the pages quickly. I just don't see myself switching to an e-reader because I love my paper books soooooo much.
I have a kindle and a tablet with a few books loaded and I can get books from the library for free for them, but i still like my real books better:joyfull:

Figgy1

Heading back outside to enjoy a bit more deck time. Nothing like sitting on my lounger with a good book(or a new to me cook book) and iced tea:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: and i can neither confirm or deny it's nice enough to do so in a bathing suit. Runs and hides under large rock:oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom