The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. She should be ordering my annual cholesterol test. Probably not so great, since I ate a lot of hardboiled eggs, and rich food the last few days. My cholesterol is borderline high, but I refuse to take medication. That stuff scares me with all the side effects.
Have you checked out the side effects from high cholesterol? Not pretty!

Goofyernmost

My numbers have been the same for years. Borderline high. Some doctors push the medication, some don't. I guess we are "darned if we do, and darned if we don't".
I certainly am not one to criticize any one for maintaining a monitor on health issues. My prostate cancer is currently being monitored so I know all about that. However, my post reflected what I read in your post, you didn't say this was a long time situation, you didn't even say that you are making a diet related effort to bring the cholesterol levels down to a safer spot. You just said that you wouldn't take the medicine because of the side effects. I was just saying, not taking the medicine, if needed, also had a massive list of fatal side effects. Now that I see that you are just monitoring it, my post is irrelevant. Sorry about that.

StarWarsGirl

Had to take my car to the dealership because the stupid check engine light went on. Anyway, there was a car sitting there, a 2016 model, new, and when I saw the price tag :jawdrop:, boy was I tempted. Except it's an SUV, and I really don't want another SUV, and it's white, which I really don't want. But oh, how tempted I was when I saw the price tag.

donaldtoo

Please don't be offended, but, on a personal level there is nothing (except maybe the crackers) that is even slightly appetizing about the items in that picture. Just saying!:hungover:
OK, maybe the carrots!

Hahaaa...!
No offense taken!
At the end of the meal, after I had cleaned my plate ;), I had actually saved a little room to go back and put some of both of those on my plate, without any chips or carrots, and just ate 'em with a spoon...!!! :hilarious: :D
I LUVS me some spinach dip and hummus...!!! :hungry: :)

donaldtoo

Wrong to think of School on a Saturday but remember these from days gone bye...film projectors in classrooms?
5429c5904368faf1c8ad77c396dd9325.jpg

or a phone booth in a park?
9f0c726b034383213108deb8aa204425.jpg

or remember simple family fun before video games?
e10950e284ab34729fddce1b96b81c32.jpg

or the awesome merrygoround of school playgrounds? So fun, so deadly?
f409e231e8460794eb4e2eae51c6faf6.jpg

Or Doctor Scholls sandals? Wooden wonders that molded to your feet that were messed up by plastic replacements?
dfac99060572b67b2092720dad797efc.jpg

Or remember the days before one price cleaners?
d9557841125f2e9368f7920d69719b8e.jpg

Or remember the days when TV was not 24/7/365?
4626d93d56f50721cabc841c89e77948.jpg

All of the above...! :)

betty rose

Again, so late with my reply. So very sorry.
I hope that each day is getting better and better for you healthwise, and for all of y'all, especially since the unfortunate divorce seems to be pretty much settled. Hope you're still getting better every day, Bets...!!! :)
And, as I've shown here recently myself, we all get a bit scrambled sometimes...!!! :oops: :rolleyes: :D ;) :)
I am better. Can't write worth a darn...thank god for computers!:happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom