The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Would it be wrong to watch er um make sure the Blu Rays I got the boys for Easter work? Rogue One and Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them just in case you were wondering.

Don't people give out Easter baskets anymore? When I was a kid, my mother always had baskets filled with Easter candy for us. We didn't get any additional gifts with the candy. (Your boys don't realize how lucky they are!) ;)

Actually, looking back on it now, I didn't feel deprived at all--I just remember stuffing my face with chocolate rabbits and jelly beans, and feeling absolutely euphoric over the experience! :joyfull: :hungry:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good morning. We did the bil birthday. It all seemed more relaxed. I was correct the oldest grandson, is taking the news really hard. The youngest, said he would see us sometime. He has never said that before. So he seems to be searching what happens next. I woke up at 3 this morning. I'm not sleeping as well. I'm hoping this gets resolved soon. DD gets the keys to her apartment, April 13. The number keeps popping up in her life. I wonder if this is a message from the stars!;)

As you're aware, the grandsons need time to work this out, and each one may have a different approach. Eventually, both will come to terms with this shake up in their lives. And the older they get, the more they will realize that it was the best decision for all involved. Still, it must be hard for you to watch them go through this sad experience, in their young lives.

It's also hard for you, too, Bets. I am glad that you have a supportive family though, especially Mr. Bets. You can all lean on each other, and you'll all pull through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom