The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I bet you were BUFF!!! At least in the arms and legs....walking a lot and carrying a small human! Curious....how was your back? I always found my back ached when I had to carry a munchkin for any length of time.
I didn't have any kind of back trouble, until a few years back. Yes, those were the years, I lost weight going to Disney. These days, I just gain.:rolleyes:

betty rose

I'm actually dreading all the walking with DD. DS is in pretty good shape. He plays soccer 3 times a week and loves sports. He has some endurance built up. DD hates all the walking and her legs get tired pretty quickly. Last time we were at Disney, DS was 2 and DD was 4. Both of them pretty much stayed in the stroller most of the time. DD walked a bit, but we had a stroller for each of them, so there was always the option to sit. DS stayed in the stroller except for pictures and rides. He even took naps in the stroller. We'd just stay in the park and take turns with attractions or go get something to eat while he slept. He'd just conk out and we could keep moving. The strollers were kind of a Godsend. Now they are too old for strollers, so I have to wonder how it will go.
Do like we do. We have a bench plan. We walk, and when it gets hard, we stop and sit on a bench for awhile, and people, that can be as fun as the rides.;) (or gross, if someone is picking their nose:hungover::jawdrop:)

MOXOMUMD

I'm due for a re-read, too, but I want to finish Outlander first and I'm only on book 4. Are you a member on Pottermore? They announced yesterday or the day before that JKR has written a bunch of short stories about Wizarding in North America that take place long before Harry Potter. It's exclusive content to Pottermore, so if you're interested, you have to go there to read them.
Are you looking forward to the Fantastic Beasts movie when it comes out?

MOXOMUMD

We have a friend of ours who raises fryers. You tell him how many you want at the start of the season, he buys the chicks, raises them, butchers them and packages them. He then sells them by the amount of $ he put into them. We usually get a couple dozen. They are all 10 - 12 pounds and we end up paying somewhere around $8 a piece. They go into the chest freezer with the packages of ham and beef! :hungry::hungry::hungry:
That's the way to go. Saves money and the convenience of just opening the freezer can't be beat. I have a sister that doesn't understand why I buy a side of beef. Because when I want steak, I got steak. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom